Monday, December 24, 2007

My New Shoe


My Shoe!!!

Yea!!! I got a new shoe, a running shoe. Bought it from Ipoh Parade.


Brand: Nike

Type: Men's Air Trail Pegasus Plus III Running Shoe

Color: Dark Blue

Actual Price: RM 369 with 10% discount

Feature: Running/Hiking

It been years since then time last I bought new shoe, moreover a nike shoe. Wanted for a running shoe for such a long time, I because I can’t get a pair of the shoe that suit me, plus the shoe is so ex.

Finally, I got a new shoe that I wanted it so desperately for jogging. Previously I just wore a canvas shoe or just borrow my bro shoe for sport. Now…… I have my own now. Thanks dad! Your financial support helped me to buy the shoe. Don’t need so susah save up money for the sake of a shoe. LOL!

2 comments:

angelinemiss said...

OI!.. didnt know u blog huh... got influenced by Karen ker? hehhehe..
neway... Merry Xmas.. Add cbox la.. easier for me to drop msg.. :)

nissy said...

nice shoe~