Sunday, April 6, 2008

Digging!!!

i don't know since when i start digging the inner our myself? Probably been years, some this question pop up to me, then disappeared, and now right in front of me. People say personality split. Am I? i don't know. I use to be confident, happy and strong with pals but when reached my room, the 2nd Mervin here. A uninspired, down and sorrow Mervin. Am i masking myself? i don't know! Why such thing happened to me? is it there is something stack on top me? You can say so. The true of me perhaps trying to release himself from the mask one. Is that what i am experiencing now? i don't know. Or maybe you can say i don't want to know the truth. Why? Well, everyone have their own dark side, so do i. The unrevealed secret.
Let's make it a story. LOL. As if i am in an adventure to a mysterious hidden island- the Mervin Island. Where no one can even reach. So no one will know how the island look like, what is on the island.
If you some how reach there, what will you do? Can you adapt the life style of the island. Or searching for the mystery behind of the island. If you do reach the palace on the island where there mystery lies, but your can't enter it. What will you do? Leave the palace behind? or Ram into the palace by force? Or seek a way to enter the palace. And if you finally you found the way to the palace. But.... the palace is not as what you think, it is a source of evil deed which made up the island. What will you do? Destroyed it? Get away from it?
Amazed with the story behind the story? LOL.... all this just a story created out of my imagination. Lately, i kinda tense up especially when a bundle of things you haven't study. So, taking break after sometime studying...... this blog is typed during break after my statistics revision. I seem complicated rite? But don't relate me with the story. Just a food for thought.

No comments: