Monday, March 31, 2008

My Parent!!!

March…. The month of joy as well the month of tears in my personal calendar. The most happening month of the year. The date of birth of 3 people as well date of death of 2 people for the month. It’s the month where my beloved great-grandmother passed away when I was 11 and this year this month another tragic incident happen….compile up 2 memorial dates in the March.

Leave behind the sad stuff. I wanna to blog on my present life. Those 3 people I meant are my mum, my dad as well me myself. These two are the most important people in my life They showered me with care and love from the day I was born till the present. For 22 years. Can you imagine the sacrifices, care, love and compassion they have given to me every single day? That make me understand why in Buddhism, children should regard their elderly as god. Their noble action which I can never able to pay back things that they have done to me. They care me, love me, raise me, feed me, pampered me, concern about me, sacrifice for me, they support and educate me every single day. None stop!

Let me introduce my parents. Here is my dad. Just turned 51 years old this year. Look at him, what do think about him? Let me briefly tell you about him!

He actually a caring, soft-hearted dad though he always act tough to me. He been kinda strict especially when I was young, but somehow I never hate him, because I know what he done is for the sake of me. I do respect him because he is capable in doing a lot of thing as well knowledgeable to guide me and answer my doubt till today. But do be surprise, he only had his education till form 5 yet he understands a lot of stuff and well verse in English. What I mean capable is that he capable in electrical stuff, repairing house ware, as well making the well-designed furniture. And his is good in cook, even better than mum, instead sometime he cooked more frequent than my mum. Surprise?

Well I do really love his cooking. It’s delicious k. I do learnt a bit from him but still in the stage of learning. Lol. Every time when he knows I am coming back, he will start buying a lot of stuff and will makan besar for dinner. So you can say I hardly eat outside when I was home. When I was young, I prefer having dinner outside, but when you start staying out from your home, you will eventually miss the house cooking.

What things that he touched me? Of course a lot. Basically I don’t really have much conversation with my dad, maybe because I hardly stay in house. And he always cares and supports me without making me realized it. How I know? Of course mum the one who told me. He used to cook so herb soup for me when my exam coming. Ask my mum to pass me some pocket money from time to time. During dinner, he always left the best dish for us, while he just eats the minor. The thing that I remember well, is when my family having financial problem, my dad use to bring us for breakfast in noodle stall but to save up, he just buy those plain bread for his breakfast. I really don’t know what to say. Just wanna to tell him in face four words which till know I still not able to express out. I wanna to say “I love you dad”

Next will be my mum. What so interesting about her? She is 49 this year.Every time after I had a phone conversation with her, my friend will ask me “huh? You like that talk to you mum a?” Lol. Most of my friends surprised when I talk so casual with my mum. We always joke around even when we are in the middle of phone conversation. Every time I talk with her, we will end up laughing a load till my friends don’t really believe that I am actually talking to my mum. My mum really some one who can joke around, sometime she can even pop up a weird statement and ended up every laugh. Basically I do update my stuff to her from time to time. If I didn’t call her for sometime, she will called me asking me where I sat chong(missing in canto) haha…she is teasing me.

Compare to dad, mum is the person I normally approach and talk about mother- son conversation. She do always concern about me. When I was young she always keeps reminding me this and that till sometime feel a bit annoying. But I do realize that her reminders helped me a lots because I am the type of forgetful person. Every time when I wanna to go back to hostel, she will ask me “have you taken you wallet, handphone, wallet.....ect” I do sometime miss out some stuff, but thanks to her, I manage to bring all my stuff. She does have a very good memory, not like me forget this and that and she is the one that reminded me my schedule. She is the manager of the house. She in-charge in keeping all the documents, letters, bills,….ect. My house will in mess without her, because every time I need something, I just need to ask her a she will direct me to get the stuff in want. Perhaps we all( including my dad and my bro) to depending. She worked as a clerk in a lawyer firm long enough as the duration of my age. So she will advise us regarding agreements and letters. She even work on Saturday but at my dad shop, as usually checking the bills, accounts, documents, letters….ect. That why she always complaint that she don’t have enough time to rest.

Actually is true, mum and dad do wake up earlier in the morning about 6am, go market, ready up breakfast, doing the laundry then by 8.30am, go for work will evening 6pm. Back to house start preparing for dinner. Only about 8pm they are free. Chit chatting, watching TV together. And be 10pm the will be on bed. Like what I wanna say to my dad, wanna to say “ I love you mum” in front of her, but I still not manage to do it. Why? Haha…


***ps:It seem that my emo blog which i posted out affect other people feeling, so i have decide to deleted it and not to post such blog anymore. All these will be written in my personal book of emo.LOL

No comments: