Monday, March 17, 2008

Mein Geburstag

I suppose to post this earlier but due to grandpa incident.... basically this was what i suppose to post it up earlier......

......

I just realize that the day passes so fast. So basically this is what happens to me on 10th of March.

12.00am -start receiving messages and calls from friends

1.00am - zz……on bed

8.00am - wake up, get ready, and study a bit.

10.00am - Statistics tutorial, thanks to Chun Ta hand work on the white board,

those attended the class know today my birthday, luckily mostly Malay.

11.00am - Library read news papers.

12.00am - Lunch at faculty café.

2.00pm - Lab

3.00pm - back room zz

4.15pm - Revision for German test.

5.00pm - German class plus test. Luckily is easy plus Frau Hamidah is lenient.

7.00pm - Dinner somewhere near Kajang, at the temple site.

8.00pm -Went to Secret Recipe buy 2 pieces of cake, blueberry cheese and mango

delight. (Yummy!!!)

mango delight

Kasekuchen

8.30pm - Start playing computer games(warcraft 3)

11.00pm - Out with Kian Yuan, Tien Khoon, Kang Soon and Wei Koon at mamak

yumcha.

12.30am - Back room zz.

Overall that day I ended up doing nothing except busy for lab and the test. You might think such a pity for me to buy myself cake, but what so weird, me myself deserves it. Plus not every time I buy it and the cakes were not bad especially the mango flavor.

Just a flash, that the end of my Bday.

Thanks to those who send me messages and calls. Start from:

  1. Chee Hou
  2. Wai Si (call from Singapore)
  3. Chia Hooi
  4. Karen
  5. Mok
  6. Chooi Hong
  7. Leong
  8. Yee Fatt
  9. Winnie
  10. Swee Heong
  11. Inn Shan (msg from India )
  12. Hock Lye
  13. Kian Sin
  14. Seng Zhou
  15. Yu Qun
  16. Chee Hooi
  17. Kang
  18. Kang Soon
  19. Chee Seong
  20. Wen Zhi
  21. Foong Quan
  22. Kah Wei
  23. Ejay
  24. Jeff
  25. Weng Fatt
  26. Wei Song
  27. Mok Keat
  28. Kang Meng
  29. Chuan
  30. Jing Yan
  31. Tien Khoon
  32. Kian Choon
  33. Kian Yuan

Wow, around 30 messages, should the most out of so many years.Haven’t check my facebook and friendster yet. Thanks for remembering it. May you guy be well and happy.

I was surprise that actually there are readers for my blog, but sorry la, lately too busy to update it. Promise will do so when I am free.

No comments: