Friday, March 21, 2008

Dilemma!!!!

Lately feel kinda moody, uninspired, stress and uneasiness. My mind always flew somewhere else when i was doing my stuff( provide i got the mood to do) Feel like the world so empty, feel so lazy. If possible, i just wanna to lay down on the bed and don't want to get up. For the past few days i always feel tired, just like lack of energy. As the result, i sleep early about 10pm, yet i will only wake up 15 minutes before the class started. Then rushed to the class everyday, but completely lost on what the lecturers teachers because i am too behind from the syllabus . Tutorial were completed just by "reffering" the others. Rushed to complete the last 2 lab reports.
Just by flashing back, i wonder why i am such a situation. I do asked myself. Is it due to my laziness? Or because of my grandpa funeral? Or because i sleep too early? Or other thing else? Or combination of all of those factors? I don't know. Yet that kind of weird feeling keep on distracting me. Making myself almost i sick condition.
In this 2 weeks many things happened. Starting from my birthday till today.
On my Bday you guys can read it on the blog, then come to my grandpa case, pbl, integrated project, stat and dynamics tutorials, lab reports,house rental stuff, tuition class,college certification for juniors,sze chung preaches, relationships atc....The are some of the stuffs that bothered me for these days.
Where is the ME i use to be? Where is the confidence i have in my latter?
Who can be with me, listen to me when i need someone? NONE!!! I have to pass these days all alone. When i need someone, none of them able to be with me.All i got were rejection and excuses. Though i should be open minded, practice Buddhism, free myself from illusion. But i still a mere human, a low being with ignorance. Bounded with feeling which i hardly let go........
Which all these days will be gone from me, because i living inside a mask. Stucked in a delusion world of reality..............

No comments: