Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Camera! 2!!!

I hate you! from a friend turned foe. That what I wanna to say the one holding my camera without returning it to me. Whether unintentionally or intentionally, I jus wanna my camera back. I don’t know why he/she keep my camera without returning me for months. That selfishness bring suffering to others. My mum can’t have my camera for her Bangkok trip, I will not have the chance to take photos in this coming incovar. I know that person is rich enough to have each of the family members have at least a camera, but I am different. I couldn’t do so. I also don’t understand why he/she have a camera, yet he/she wanna to lean my camera.

A friend turned foe when he/she start attacking you with harsh words, sarcasms, ridiculous actions. I wonder this friendship meant? Nothing? Or something? Or everything? I don’t know. Leave it to the wise one to answer it. Or maybe the holy one!!!

Guess I got no choice, I should directly ask his/her parents to get back my camera. Maybe that will be easier for me to get my camera back. Soon…..i will…..since I got no other option to have my hard earned camera back

No comments: