Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Camera!!!!

It has been months since my camera left me. Lean to someone. But still not returned... Is kinda of suffer when your beloved and frequent use camera left you. A lot of small little sence shot you wanna to take but you just can't. Having a camera is hard for me, and having a good camera even harder for me. Gain my u750 Olympus with with one and a half month salary earned from the working time at genting. I really precious it, handle it with care. But somehow it's not with me. It's kind of missing when your thing belong to you yet you can't get it back. Some people might think that my camera just a cheap useless camera. But let me tell ya, that i am not rich to have one new, i don't even have a handphone with camera. So i really need it, desperately esspecially the very moment you wanna to capture. Due to selfishness, sarcasm, frustration i couldn't get my belonging. Maybe the one holding my camera think i deserve it. For the sake of my action, i should receive some punishment. But me myself, deep in my heart i feel no guilt. Because i done nothing wrong. i speak no harsh word even that person do that to me. Not that i am holy, sometime, enough mean enough. Some people just looking backward, hating everyone and blaming everyone in the world.

Camera, camera. when will you return to me. My mom keep asking me, where is the camera, she wanna to take it to Bangkok(her vacation). I keep on giving excuses, don't know what to do. But i really need that. The worst part is my mum don't want use other people camera, because i told her i wanna to lean lik keong's carema for her trip. She say," if spoil how? i don't want owe people"Haigh.... i had asked that person to return me that camera, but there is no respond.
Basically, i in deep dillema, just want to get back my belonging. but thing seem don't work pretty well. for the rich who can buy new camera should return the poor 1 who only can afford a camera the whole family. But does that person care? all i get is just the words of sarcasm. May he or she be well and happy!!! God bless him/her!!!

No comments: