Thursday, July 16, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 59&60


I was suddenly sick last Thursday night, so i took MC for Friday. Out of sudden, my muscle on the left between my abdomen and thigh was in pain since Thursday morning and got out of control went it reached late evening. I could barely move. Any single movement will cause me in deep pain. Even when i car passed through those bump road, i could feel the pain. Can't even laugh. Damn! Doctor said that i might me overwork and sprained my muscle. Well, no doubt i just shifted to workshop with those heavy work, but i had my daily exercise in gym. Sigh....So i didn't count that day in.


July 13 (Monday)


I was suppose to go out with D. Due to a bundle of works in the workshop, I had to stay in the workshop installing those control valve onto the tractors. All those installation must be done by 3pm for delivery. After all, i only manage to get everything done by 4pm. Luckily one of the lorry drive MC, so some of those delivery postponed. And after 4pm, i was free until 5.30pm.

Went to gym, rpm class....blah....blah... like usually.


July 14 (Thurday)


Went out with Sh to Port Dickson and Banting. To PD for normal 2nd service on the tractor L2800 after 400 hours usage. Was in PD till 3pm. Sh took sometime to distribute his wedding invitation cards to his friends and family members coz he was originate from PD.


Then went to Banting to dismantle the tractor engine from the tractor. The engine need to be overhaul. Any job related to engine overhaul isn't easy coz the process installing and disengaging engine is energy consumption and proper precision is required. Imagine an engine required 4 man powers to carry it up to the Ford Ranger. I was a bit frustrated as we were actually late. Reached Puchong office by 6.30pm instead of 5.30pm. Sigh.... 1 hour overtime without pay.


Was actually so wanted to take photo for my visa application, but somehow i found out that my shoe bag missing. Searched here and there and even went to gym and looked for it, but failed. I lost my precious nike bag, nike shoe and nike socks. Damn!!!!! I just bought that bag. I lost above RM250 just in a day. Sigh.....


No comments: