Thursday, July 2, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 51-54


Wow.... i actually abandoned my blog for so long. 4 days diary were missing. This running so fast. This week actually was my 12th week for internship. Which mean i left 8 weeks for intern and 12 weeks in Malaysia. There were so many things i wanna to do with such short time. I don't know, maybe i am growing old. Time seem like precious to me. Each second count! As the result, i need to prioritized thing which i more important and those that less important( which lead to lesser blog these days. lol)

I remembered once Inn Shan's blog said that those who are bored and alone tend to blog more. And it's very true. Coz i was kinda bored when you saw me blogging almost everyday. But as time goes on, i was getting busier and more things to do. Which mean i no longer bored. Though this intern i didn't learn much related to my field, nevertheless i learnt a lot. Particularily in time management and priority selection.

Let me summarized my 4 days work. Basically, i am still stucked in Part's Department. These few days i was busy doing my stock update for all 10 branchs in Malaysia. Working like hell. I must finish it by this Friday. There were so many data for me to extract and tranfer it to a proper table in Excel. Really tiring man. Thousands of data. This really an eye-constrain work. Making my dark circle and eye bag getting worse. Sigh....I was rushing up to finish it as soon as possible. Tried to work on every minutes i had. Only 1 word can describe it, BUSY
Hopefully i can finish it by tomorrow. If not i gonna die.....

No comments: