Saturday, June 27, 2009

Back Home!

Woke up about 4.30am. Shit, i was kinda late coz i suppose to wake up at 4am sharp. Straight away brushed my teeth,packed my stuff and loaded it up on to my car. And i started my journey by 5am sharp.

Today was the first time i drove back TI from Puchong. I not really sure about which road i should take. Normally i went back from Bangi to TI. Plus i am kinda weak in remembering the direction so i kinda scare if i got lost. But luckily i manage to get myself to my sweet home by 7am. Wow! Just 2 hours, guess i overspeed all the way back. LOL!

Had dim sum breakfast with my parents.Yeah, we even bump into my grandma. Though i don't really like the dim sum, but i am content coz it have been months 2 months since the last time i had breakfast with them. Dad kinda busy with his work so i had to book him a day earlier so that he can adjust his time for breakfast.

11am, fetched mum to my sis school. Today was her "report card day" LOL! So i followed her to her class. My sis was not here today. She went to Kedah for her Tang Soo Doo performance. Her teacher was explaining my mum about how my sis perform in the class and....bla...bla...Then funny thing is both teacher and my mum were complaining my sis laziness, but suprisingly she was in top 20s in her batch. LOL! My mum always complain that my sis always face the TV once she came back from school and busy with her Tang Soo Doo stuff. She hardly see my sis study. LOL! But she perform well. Well done. Though not top 10, but at least she got something.
By the way, that teacher asked my mum whether i am my sis brother. My mum said yes. And the she ask, " Your son in form what?" DAMN!!!!!! do i look like any secondary student. What the...... Then she said i look YOUNG. Yeah, YOUNG! Just say i look childish la....sigh...

Afternoon wanna online but low connectivity. Make me disappointed....

To be continue......

No comments: