Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 47 & 48


I was kinda busy last weekend. What i did? Some top secret mission. LOL!

Let me pen down my daily diary in this post before i proceed to my weekend story.

Jun 22nd (Monday)

Went to the office with a happy mood coz i was suppose to change back to the service department. BUT.... all those happy thought disappeared within 30 minutes when the manager told me to remain at part department. Damn! I was totally upset by his word. I felt like as if i am a ball been kick here and there. After all, i am just a trainee. So insignificant..... I can't do anything beside obeying his instruction. Sigh....What to do, remain at part department and continue keying the parts number.

On the evening( around 4pm), Sr(Indian guy) was sitting beside me, making calls. While he was talking on the phone, suddenly i heard the sound, "BRUPP" came from Sr. Damn, it was so loud that the whole office can hear that sound. It was so funny. He immediately turn off the phone and had some drink. I felt so funny and laugh out loud. LOL! He really make my day with his dumb action.

Went for rpm class. Ain't know why, so many please wanna to join the class, as the result, those who failed to register themselves were not allow to join the class even though they came in early due to limited number of bicycle. Pity them.


Jun 23rd (Tuesday)

Continue keying the part numbers. Bad to me that these books were the last remained. If i finished it, that mean i completed my task. Bcoz i told him yesterday that i could finished it in 2 days, thus i rush to finish it in time. And i was surprise that i actually finished by 5pm. Half an hour before off. Which mean i did nothing for that remaining time. LOL!

Went to gym and back by 7.30pm. Don't know why today i don't really have the mood to exercise. So i went back earlier and manage to reach by 8pm. Wow! That's a record. For the first time i reach home not later than 8pm. LOL!

No comments: