Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 42 & 43

Jun 15 (Monday)

Since the day i was moved to Part Department, my working live was totally down. So boring. Start facing the laptop from 8.30am until 5.30pm. So, i don't know what to blog about.

Just talked about my fitness class. Had the RPM(cycling) class. Well, i was kinda worn out. Maybe too many day didn't exercise already or i got too much fat d. I surprisingly sweat a lot during that class.

Borrowed a CD from the fitness centre ( it's FOC), the returner. Didn't manage to watch coz busy on msn, reading manga and 'handling' call. LOL!

Failed to blog.

Jun 16 (Tuesday)

Called my scholarship company.They were suppose to bank in my internship allowance but they banked in the money for my study allowance. And the amount was not correct coz i suppose to get more as my application to Germany successful.The executive in-charge told me that she mistaken it. And need to discuss with the manager. So i need to wait till next week for further notice coz the manager is in oversea this week. How much? Hehe.... enough to get a macbook lo. haha...

Went to gym. Kinda tired. Went back early. Thought can reach home by 8pm, but....sigh.... stuck in jam. Only manage to reach by 8.30pm. Had my KFC dinner. Chat a while and blog a bit.....sleeping time.

ps: pending for my blog about incovar camp

No comments: