Thursday, June 4, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 34-36

I was suppose to blog this last night, but due to the internet connection down, I was unable to online for the whole night. Sigh…. I spent more than 2 hours trying to get connected.

June 2

We had new mechanic came in. Well, I was told to teach the newcomer how to install control valve on the tractor. The problem is, I never been taught to install the new type control valve. It’s kinda different than the usual one. Even me my not really know how to install the valve, and yet they ask me to teach him. Just like Malay proverb “Just like father crab teaching his son how to walk straight.” LOL!

For the cycling class, for the first time we had 2 instructors conducting us. Both of them are funny. Making her funny face expression, make jokes.LOL! Both Pat and CK really make me enjoy the whole 1 hour session.

Again, stuck in jam when i was on the way went home. For dinner, I thought of eating KFC. So I went to the KFC just in front of the housing area. What got me mad was I need to queue again. Just for the sake of eating KFC I wasted half an hour. I always I bad luck when I come on the queuing. The lane I queue always slow moving. sigh….

By the time I reached home, I was already 10pm. It was so late. Making me lost my mood to eat. And I just manage to finish half of the meal.

June 3

Went to Kajang with D to fix air compressor model D8. The valve was overheated and burnt. Finished job and lazed around before went back. Where and how long we lazed is kept in secret. LOL! If not, we might be scolded. LOL!

Evening, I had to replace some wire for the air compressor and the middle of the workshop without any fan. I was sweating like hell and complained to D. I was very happy coz I asked me to do other thing under the fan while he continues replacing the wire. Thanks D!

Went to gym, realizing that my physical progression was slow. After one and a half month, I admit that I did improved. But it still insufficient. My six packs still not obvious enough. My chest muscles far from fully build. Guess I need to train harder.

I went back earlier than usual. But the electricity was down. Damn! It was so hot. Again, I was sweating. Sigh… Last night I had a sleepless night becoz of the shortage of electricity causing sweat and been stung by mosquitoes. Again, déjà vu! Sigh….

June 4

Not much thing to do. Or maybe you can say nothing to do. So the senior mechanic, R teach us how ways to overhaul engine. Engine used was 3 cylinders. Firstly, we need to open up the whole engine. From there we can see how the internal engine looks like and the parts of engine system.

By 4.30pm, we stopped down I relax. This was the first time we were free so early. LOL! Talked around, bullshit here and there till 5.30pm. LOL!

Went to gym. Attended Body Combat class. Bought Mc D for dinner. Upset coz the unable to online.

June 5

Been summoned into office to do the debtor stuff. Again being loan shark, demanding for unclear debt. LOL! Boring, but at least I can spent some time to pen down my blog.

No comments: