Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Emo Blog!


Lately, i got many feedback, comments, and complaints saying that i post out a lot of emo blog. Scolding people here and there, expressing my sadness, anger...all negative feeling. Well, who care. This is my blog. I can blog whatever i want. I ain't need any permission to post any emo blog. If you feel like wanna to read my blog, go ahead. But if you can't stand my emo blog, then back off.(i am mean.LOL!). Coz there will be more and more of these blogs.

Well, initially Chee Onn told me that i was the RED HAT THINKER! I was doubt about that, but after all, he was right. I am the red hat.LOL! Basically it mean people who think base on his/her emotion (sound like girl right?LOL!) For more information, please check about Edward de Bono, the inventor of the hat.

After flashing back, indeed i am emo person. Just that i hardly express out my feeling, my thought.Back that i was a guy who just know how to please and hurt his own feeling. But, today Mervin has changed. Though he still pleasing others, but with limit. Once it passed the limit, he will fight for himself.

What Frau Maria said was right.We shouldn't keep our feeling inside us. Compilation of all these bad feeling will just increase our stress. Solution! Fuss out!

I must care of myself first. If i don't protect myself, who will protect me? Play safe is still the best answer. People who comments are not in my shoe. They won't understand me. So, i must be selfish. (though i still a soft-hearted Mervin, easily get cheated.)

2 comments:

Teo Chee Seong said...

Just read your post... You have no wrong. You can do whatever, you can write whatever here. No people can prohibit you from doing this.

Emo person is nothing wrong. Im not sure im the one or not. Can you or somebody tell me? Emo person is the most straight person to show their feeling, they dont hide their feeling. But, i believe it come fast, and it will go fast.

Ya, correct. Your post after this post were seem to be a lot of post of fussing feeling one. But, it all are good. At least, you let people know what were you doing, what were u dissatisfied with and etc. When i was reading, i felt funny. Maybe this can made the reader more happy. A good doing what.. haha..

Mervin said...

LOL! Chee Seong r!
Ur comment really funny lo.
haha..
emo blog, shows how fragile i am.

my blog funny?
u mean my emo blog just make me like a joker?
lol!