Friday, May 29, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 33 (Cold War)

What the tut!

Today, again i have look clean people shit. Damn!!! Again, B left his unfinished job for me do. I was so frustrated when i need to do his leftover. I was getting angrier when i found that there were parts missing and some parts were wrongly assemble. Argh!!!

He was out station on the morning and back on the afternoon. When Sh asked him to clean the area where the tractor was assembled, that stupid B said " Not me the one who finished that tractor, i only half of it." F**k! After helping that idiot finished his work, now that idiot blaming me for not cleaning that place. F**k!

I was too fed up to talk with him. I guess he did notice i was angry on him. Whenever he asked me something, i will either answer without looking at him, or just ignore him. Sh did asked me to teach him ways to install the control valve on tractor model L28XX. He basically not dare not ask me, just look how i do that. And i just show him the way without saying a word. Guess i will never talking to him till he finish him training. LOL! I did that before. I am such i small gas person. Who care! Can't stand with me? Then back off!

Today, the line funk dance conducted by new instructor, Doris. A pretty, sexy, with well shaped body. Guess she in 20s. Well when you good body shape, and you dance.... Superb! Really seducing. But unfortunately the way she taught us sucks. I still prefer Benerd teaching us. Hopefully he will be back to class next week.

ps: tomorrow will not go dance class.

No comments: