Saturday, May 23, 2009

Question without Answer!

When we in the middle of conversation, how do you avoid question that you don't want to answer?

Yesterday morning, i went for line dance funk class, just before the class, an aunty in her 30s looked at me and......

Ant: Hey, you cut your hair(in Mandarin)
Me: Yeah, but do i know you?
Ant: Previously your hair longer right?
Me: Yeah, slightly long.

End!!!!

The class began and she stopped the conversation.But obviously, she mistaken me ask someone else coz that was the 1st time i joined the Saturday class. LOL! And she pretend cool as if nothing happen.

On the evening, i went out with Jia Wen in Mid Valley, though i don't like that place. LOL! Went for some shopping and watch movie. "Angel and Demon". For me, that movie was superb. Really love it. Not about msytic but reality.


We had 3pm lunch(lol) at Kenny Roger. Well, definately we talk a lot. And...

JW: Lately i saw you blog and msn. It seem like you got complication love relationship.
Me: Really? That was the past.

JW: Why? You have been rejected?
Me: I didn't even court anyone how i gonna be rejected.
JW: Then?

Me: I just in crush on someone. But i didn't do anything.

JW: Who's that girl? S*****?

Me: No.

JW: Then me lor.Haha...

Me: (Damn) Dream on la you. Fat hau r?
JW: Then who is that girl?
Me: Why must girl? can't it be man? (LOL)
JW: Haha... I don't believe if you say you are queer. If another 10 years, maybe i believe.

Me: Ceh!

JW: Then you go find Wei Sung la.

Me: Huh? You sohai la. Seeing him will make me vomit. LOL!


PS:At the end, she still fail to dig out who is the one i in crush with. LOL!

4 comments:

Teo Chee Seong said...

LOL!!! do u want to tell me who is that girl? hehe!!

damn agree with u lo regarding that movie... i watched it yesterday.. that movie was extremely good! i like it too!
but one thing i want to say, this movie let me look on so many scenery especially those church... so historical meaning.. nice!

said...

that movie make me hav a feel to visit rome...
teo...when u save enof money rmb ajak me to vacation together lo....

Teo Chee Seong said...

yoz... luckily u appeared here... if not, i also dont know ur acc... hehe...

by the way, ya lo... those places attracted me... i wish i can go there too... it is a dream... a long-time planning dream...

OK, i will ask you go too as long as i rmb.. i will try my best to rmb de!

Mervin said...

wah, since when my blog become you guys medium of connection? LOL!

Ya lo. I will try to visit rome and italy when i go to germany, provided i got the chance.