Thursday, May 14, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 24

Whole day installing the control valve. I found out that i got more and more cuts and bruises on my body, my hands and legs. Working in the workshop ain't easy especially nerd boy like me who never use driller, spanar or hammer before( i only use it for fun when i was small). Left hand, got a cut on the knuckle, right hand got cuts on the last finger and my arm. Bruises on both of my legs. Plus, i am getting darker and darker, gonna be like the indon worker d. LOL!

No mood today,coz i was kinda tired and exhausted due to the heavy work. JJ was back, G also back, but they hardly talk to me. Everyone seem like kinda serious, so do i. Just doing my work for the whole day until 5.30pm, then bye. Haha...

Moody for the whole day. Don't even have the desire to exercise. Just did some jogging and sonnar. Then have dinner in Old town. Ate prawn mee, but still no appetite. Kinda bored, so i sms Li Yi(Ah Phua). She got something to gave me. She said something i leaned it to her, she wanna to return me. So we decided to meet up just opposite of IOI Mall. She gonna drop by to pass me the stuff. While i was typing this blog, she called me informing me that she is on her way. So i went out to get the thing. And......

what a lovely wrapper!

I really love it. It's a present. A scarf. I was so touched!!! It's a first farewell present for me.Thanks Phua Lai Yee! I love it.
Tada! A scarf!

plus a card!

5 comments:

Teo Chee Seong said...

good! finally u received already... in my heart, i quite got interest to go back there and visit u all and have a gathering de... but it seem to be so short time for me... made me so lazy... haiz... haiz... what i hope is... their convo can be only weekend! then i want go there join them... then that time we all can meet up! agree?

by the way, you just undergo training for 10weeks, is it?
so, 5 more weeks u will end it? so after that, what will do u?

Mervin said...

huh? Who is bit?
Those who hate chinese? None of my business. I can't control their feeling. Just do what you think you are right. Sometime, we need to ignore other people and act what we think is right.

To: Mr Teoh,

Haha, guess i am gonna to apply half day leave to attend their convo. Unfortunately no public holiday during out internship, so, it's hard for us to meet up.
Btw, my intern just like you guy. 20 weeks. And i will be in UKM on the 1st till 16th of Sept for my technical language classes.

Anonymous said...

Haha, Soh-Vin, Ex-Partner.
Grad to hear that you love the present!
Its actually a birthday present plus farewell present lah...
You can use it during winter season~

Teo Chee Seong said...

WEI, MERVIN CHEW CHIEN LYE!!!!!!

my surname is TEO!!!! NOT TEOH... I mind one... and dun mix me with that guy ah...

Mervin said...

aiya... Mr Teoh...ops... Mr Teo, i thought you and him are brothers. LOL!

Good. By the time i go there, it just start winter. Thank Ah Phua