Friday, May 8, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 19

Last night i told Kah Wei to wake me up 6.30am so that i can get ready earlier, I told him that if i don't go to work, i will be kick off from the company and need to extend another 1 year.
I was super tired and sleepy!

And.....He did really woke me up at 6.30am sharp. Guess he didn't sleep that night. I wonder what he is doing then. I was still weak that time, and he pulled me up, informing me that it's time to wake up, by 7am, the road to Puchong will start to jam, so i must go out before that time. Took a bath, packed my stuff and just 10 minutes before 7, i drove back to Puchong. I was still a bit of headache and damn sleepy. Bcoz i drove back before 7, i manage to escape from the traffic jam and got into the office by 7.20am. Still early, get some nap till 8am.

Today we had the stock check where all the staffs in SK were grouped into 2 persons per group. i was lucky, i am the only group with 3 people. Basically we just need to count the amount of a certain stocks for phase 1. While phase 2, we need to verify other group count. And we manage to finish it just before 12pm and we were free.

I didn't do anything on the afternoon to evening session.LOL! Coz there were nothing to do, all there technicians were there, just like me doing nothing, and they told me to rest. I straight away went to place where we do our meeting at get some nap. That was a strategic spot for resting.LOL! I was also sleeping during lunch. I was getting here and there some nap to compasate my sleeping debt for last night.

Just 5.30pm sharp, i straight away went back home. Again, i didn't went to gym today. I was too tired for and gym training. Just got back home, get a pack of instant noodle for dinner, blog a bit, then sleep. I actually wanna to wait for a friend of mine to online, unfortunately, i was too tired to do that.

Anyway, thanks again to Kah Wei and Li Yi!

No comments: