Friday, May 22, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 29


Yesterday i was kinda bad mood on the day, but fortunately i got myself back last night.

What make me moody yesterday?

1) I has been 2 weeks, but i still yet to regain my voice.
2) I was suppose to see doctor, but somehow, i was assigned to work outstation, Estate in Kuala Kangsar. So.....
3) I worked under the hot sun straight from 10.30am until 4pm.
4) I was frustrated with the stupid machine while disassembling the tractor L28XX. A lot of complication occur. Some of the parts stucked. Couldn't be open even though i tried it by force. Damn!!!
5) I was damn hungry,just half-boiled egg for breakfast at 7.45am and have to bear with my hungriness more that 8 hours. I was so weak plus doing those energy consumption work. Sigh...
6) Got myself more tanned. Can see the differences between 2 sides of my hand. LOL!
7)Super tired and sleepy.

What made me happy yesterday?
1) I joined the Line Dance Funk. I really love that class. I was a dance with latest heart beating songs with funky choreography. Though i was lost in some( probably most) of the tracks, but it was really interesting. Asked a boy about the class. Though, he looked nerd, look blur,short, around 18, BUT he told me that he had joined the class for 3 YEARS. No wonder, he can dance without the instructor guidance. Really shocked me. LOL! Somehow, the dance really cheer me up.
2) Out of sudden, i craved for cheese cake. The class ended at 10.15pm. By the time i finished showering and get out of the gym, it was already 10.35pm. Most of the shops was closed. I rushed to Secret Recepi with the hope that, it still open. By the time i reached the entrance of it, i saw the staffs were cleaning and the door was closed. Without caring the sign 'close' I entered the restaurant and with my pity, innocent face, i asked the lady at the cashier counter, " Am i still able to get some cakes?". She reply me, " Yeah, but only for take away." I was so happy and randomly choosen 2 cheese cakes. A chocolate and cappuccino. It has been months since the last time i ate it last time. Due to my diet period for 1 and half month, i barely take any supper. But, it's time to reward myself as my upgrading place successfully carried out(90% completion)
LOL!

2 comments:

Teo Chee Seong said...

entered the restaurant and with my pity, innocent face, i asked the lady at the cashier counter >>> pandai act la~! wakakaka!!! u can go bollywood, not hollywood le!! hehe!

ei, regarding ur unhappy stuff, haiz.... just i had no working under sun only... the rest, same with u nia.. haiz... sama ko mia..

Mervin said...

haha... ur comment really make me laugh.
Ya la. Bolloywood, u go la.

We all also suffering with intern. Damn!