Sunday, May 3, 2009

Night Life!

Miniture Chivas for leng chai!


As i promised to Li Yi, we went to Popi last night. This was the second times I have been in Popi. Basically we reached there around 11pm. But the thing is, we are just 6 people while the entrance rule was 4 heads per bottle of liquor. Li Yi said that she has another 4 friends coming, so total will be 10. We were discussing about the amount of liquor we should order and we finally decided to get 2 bottles of chivas for 6 people. Just before we order it, Li Yi friends came, 4 of the Jared, Chris, Philip, and Hakim (I can remember them coz all their name not Chinese.LOL) Well, they had another plan, they wanna to order 4 Chivas. For admission, 4 bottles were equivalent to 16 people. It cost us RM380 per bottle and somehow all the alcoholics agreed with that (including me) LOL! So, we paid for it and get in. Last night was suppose for those with reservation only, but due to the amount of liquor we ordered, I actually got the member seats. Well located, with good view, plus cushioned seats. After all, money changes everything, if you willing to spend, then you will get what you want. Money rulez!!!

A clearer view!

Well, it was fun, but the problem was i had only 3 girls, plus 2 of them came with their bf. Damn! Li Yi's friends kept on flirting her, so what i did was ss most of the time.LOL! Well, i drank a lot, but i wasn't drunk than night. It's seem like my alcohol tolerance increased a lot,coz i didn't really get myself warm up. Seem like my imunity to alcohol increasedd. Haha.. We actually finished 3 chivas for 1 night, and the remaining was kept for next session.

I was a bit of mess up last night where we were actually searching each other. There was a time when Jared took Li Yi to dance while i was force drink my bottom top. Well, after 1 shot of full glass chivas, i was a bit blur. LOL! It took me a few minutes to notice that Li Yi was missing. Her coursemate and i splited up and search for her. From the dance floor to toilet, toilet to dance floor again, then to the first floor. I even climbed up to the DJ's stage to get a better view, but still fail to get her. I was a bit of nervous coz she was alone with some friends that she just met for the 3rd time. After a long search, i went back to out place and i saw Li Yi was there. I was a bit relief back then. That time was 2.30am, Li Yi was sitting and chatting with her friends, noticing that her coursemates were there, i asked them to have a look on her. I wanna to get some break.

After i went to toilet, i straight away to the dance floor. I got myself just below the DJ's stage doing nothing. Just listening to the music played and observing people around them. I lost my mood that time and somehow i was cover by loniness. From the front of the dance floor, i actually saw a lot of thing, i saw a girl slapped a guy, a coulple doing french kiss, people enjoying their dance, i even noticed some crooked guys there. And what make uninspired were the couples there. LOL!

Then i went back to our gathering place. Li Yi was drunk, with Hakim flirting with her. That time, was almost 3am. So i just hang up there till 3pm. We went to mamak's stall next to Popi, had some tea and noodle. Li Yi feel like vomiting, and she did vomit out a full cup of #$%%, just like the size of tea tarik. By 4.15, we went back home. I took Li Yi upto her room. By that time, Kah Wei was there, he helped to take care of Li Yi. In her room, again, she vomit again, just like previously, she had the difficulty to vomit. It took sometime for her to vomit out. She was suffering, she cried, and complaining difficulty of breathing. I was so helpless when it come to this situation, and when she blamed on me for neglecting her, i felt guilty. I feel like i am such a loser and for the sake of apology, i treat her for the clubbing. That mean i am paying double.(OMG!!! I am super broke d).

This scratches serve as a reminder for me no remember my responsibility as a friend!

But i did observe something from the clubbing

1) All men are jerks. They only had their eyes to someone they think is pretty. They will flirt with her and do whatever to get her attention. Guys are full of lust. Hiao!!! (sorry to say, sometime, i am one of them). From stranger to my close friend, from manly to sissy, from fat jerk to thin, from tall to short, from ugly to handsome, for straight to queer, all men are the same. They are jerks.

2) I am sucks in caring people. I noticed that really don't know how to care people. I don't even know how to feed a girl using spoon. (of course you say, just put it in her mouth) I don't know how to carry a girl up from lying to sitting position and from sitting to feed her. I don't know how to comfort a crying girl, i don't know how to answer her question. I don't even know how to protect her. I felt kinda loser. Though she just a friend of mine, but still.... Recently i felt like i am more restricted to my expression, my thought and my action. I just can't do what i suppose to do. Sigh...

I wish i can show more care!

No comments: