Friday, May 1, 2009

A pathetic Day

Labour Day!Holiday! Suppose to be a relaxing day. I agree with that, but too bad for me, a lonely day. I woke up a 8.30am this morning, thank to my cousins. I don't know what i did between 8.30-10.00 this morning, perhaps too blur. LOL! Then i went to gym, coz i got an appointment at 11am. Today, Joshua just taught me about the free weight stuff. Mostly repetition of previous session. But a get a better picture of that. Nothing much.

Then, i reached my aunt's house my 12.15pm. I don't have the mood to continue doing fitness. Then i had lunch, then short nap,helped my aunt on the laundry stuff.By 4pm, i drove back to Bangi. The internet connection was suck. I was so uninspired. Feeling bored and lonely, i just got myself lay on the bed and took a short nap (though i just took nap this afternoon.LOL!) It was 6pm, and out of sudden, i decided to go out alone.Guess what, i did actually dress up like i am going for clubbing.LOL!Got myself all blue! Previously, I did called Kian Choon, Ah Phua, Jia Wen and Chee Onn, but all busy. Sigh... guess no choice, rather than staying alone in the room.
By 7pm, i drove to midvalley, and had my dinner at Nando. I actually wanna to have a quite and peace dinner, but due to public holiday, everywhere was crowded.

I bought a ticket for Mall Cop a comedy movie. I suppose wanna to watch Coming Soon or Uninvited, horror movies, but seem like horror movie is not meant to be watch alone. LOL! I got a ticket for 9.40pm. That's the earliest i could get.

After dinner, i get some walk, stopped at PDI, bought 2 singlets/sleeveless shirts/tank tops(call whatever you want). Lately the weather are damn hot, i am sweating almost everyday. Plus i lacking out of shirt for fitness. It was just 30 per shirt.
For the weather in Malaysia, it's advisable to just get naked whenever you can. LOL!

I prefer with than grey.

Overall the movie was funny. Got me laugh and laugh(alone)LOL! At least i got myself entertained. I am not gonna say out the content of the movie. Check up yourself.

On the way back, i saw people like me, who crawl out during at me. Some of them got their eyes on me. Though i knew that i been peep, but i act like nothing happen. I don't want to be in contact with strangers. Though some of them were cute. LOL!

1 comment:

said...

did u find the auto pay machine at level 2???hahaha
next time date me earlier ma...
i wasted a chance to watch mall cop...sigh