Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Internship Diary - Day 30 & 31

May 25th

Resumed work in workshop. This time with B(a trainee from Uniten). I taught him way to install the tractor L2800. Basically i didn't do much today. Just showing Ben how to install the tractor. LOL! As if i am an expert. Again, another unproductive day. Haha!

Went to cycling class for the first time. The instructor, CK was friendly. And she did remember my name even at the end of the class. At the end of the class, i have short conversation with her regarding the instruction she gave. I was kinda blur for the first time. Just as we ended the 3 minutes conversation, I saw a bunch of 3 aunties looking at us with a silly smile. Then CK talked to them. Their eyes tell me " CK, you kau chai r?" LOL!

Then went to Jusco and few optical shops. Felt uneasy when being stared my stranger at least 3 times. When i went back, i asked my aunt whether i look weird or strange. LOL! She said normal and she added that maybe i because looked like mix (Chinese-Malay). Please la! though i am from Baba Nyonya family, but i am a 100% pure Chinese. No doubt i got big eyes and sharp nose.LOL! Thank to the mechanics work, now i am getting tanner and tanner. Damn!

May 26th

Today work was assemblying tractor M82XX. Then helped D(mechanic) to change the wiring system for air compressor. Had lunch with B at Kong Sai Restaurant. Today we ordered chicken, a soup, and a vege. Coconut for our drinks. Eating with Ben reminded me my course mate. Those who eat very fast, or perhaps swallowing the food. I realized that when i just finished my 1st piece of chicken(in slices), Ben already having his 3rd. He is like rushing as if running out of time. It's my habit to take time to taste and chew my food properly before swallowing it. For me, having a meal, not merely get you stomach filled, but you also need to use your tongue to taste your food. Basically, Ben finished 2/3 of the food. LOL! While i was drinking my coconut, i need to scratch out the coconut meat from the shell. Today coconut was kinda old. Luckily u upper layer still got the jelly type meat compared to the white and hard type. I normally din scratch the meat until it touches the shell coz scratching too deep might ended up eating the coconut meat with the shell part. Surprisingly B actually scratch everything in the coconut. He even showed me that empty shell. I was laughing.LOL! In my mind " This guy really don't know how to enjoy food. Guess he will be happy if he can eat.LOL!"

After gym session, i went for another walk in IOI Mall, hoping to get a spec today. I went to all 6 optical shops in the mall, yet i still fail to get my desired spec. Again, i have been stared. Argh!!!!
Imagine someone stare at you from your hair till you toes!

1 comment:

Noel said...

Happiness comes not because we do great things, but because we do small things with great love. Be filled with love everyday.

So simple is to live; So simple is to love; So simple is to smile; So simple is to win, but so difficult it’s to be simple!