Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 25 & 26

I was so moody to blog yesterday. I don't know why. Perhaps unreachable love..... I am not gonna to blog about my weekend in hometown.

Yeah, i installed bigger size tractor, M82XX. Gosh, Just the tyre size, is already twice or maybe 3 times my size. LOL! For a trained mechanics, it took 3 hours to fully assemble the tractor,but for me..... lol! Only 1 for 5 hours. I am not a mechanic k. I am an engineer k. Due to my bad mood, i went for shopping. Stupid of me, went to Pandini Concept Store and..... spent nearly RM300 for just a white short, a singlet and a t-shirt. Damn expensive, plus i not really like it. Some more say it on sale, but the price......Sigh! No mood.

Today, i basically learned a lot of stuff. Firstly about the air compressor, the the tractor and finally the engine. After 2 weeks plus in workshop, my relation with the mechanics getting better and better. They are easier to communicate than expected. Previously i scared that i ain't communicate with them, but it seem like they are friendlier than what they seen. Again, don't judge the book by its cover. They seem like have a simpler mind set, don't think much, just do and talk whatever they feel is right.

In gym, i saw a not so leng chai looked elegant with his attire and hairstyle. I wish i got that skill. I have been looking so many ways to improve my outlook, yet in seem like i always fail to do so... Sigh.... I really suck when it come to this topic. Sometime, it make me look like uncle, sometime like lala, sometime like nerd, sometime weird. It never get me look better.

Sigh... not in mood again.... i am suffering now!!!

No comments: