Thursday, May 28, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 32 & 33

May 27

Spending whole day assembling the tractor M82XX. Basically i assembled 2 units of the tractor. Then disassemble the ROPS( a part of tractor) for model L28XX as per customer request. Wanna to treat the mechanics for lunch to thanks their help, but ended up the giving me the money back(with extra) coz they said that i am still studying, so.....

I was annoyed by B attitude who pretend stupid. He saw all the mechanics paying back me the money when i went to the counter to pay the bill. And that jerk said " Supposedly we wanna to treat them, but instead now, they treat us back"
He was not even paying a single cent for that lunch. I was the one who paying. Seeing the others mechanics paying, he just look and do nothing. Plus the extra money not even enough to pay his meal. I still need to pocket out some amount to pay the bill. What that asshole did was just smile and look. Damn! I not even say that i am going to treat him. He assume that i am treating him. Again damn!!!! Plus i am the one who do the driving. F**k!!!

Went for body combat class. Then headed to Jusco to buy mosquitoes repellent. Last night i had difficulty to sleep due to the mosquitoes. Supposedly wanted to buy dinner, but ended up buying tong sui without food( forgotten). LOL!

Yeah, that day was my aunt's birthday. I not even knew it until she told me when i show her the tong sui i bought for her. Pity her! No celebration! My uncle went back at 12.30am.

May 28

I am getting more frustrated with that stupid B. Becoz of him, i get scold. F**k! Yesterday each of use assemble the tractor separately and i was actually kinda late went back coz busy cleaning up the workshop after assembling the tractor and that jerk just went back sharp 5.30pm. As the consequences, i got scold becoz of the mess in the workshop thank to B! He didn't tidy his place, the tools he used were all over the place, rubbish every where. Becoz he is new, he not been scold. F**K!!!!!!!!

When we do the cleaning, that selfish idiot just clean the area around the tractor he assemble only, while i almost done cleaning half of the workshop. Damn him! When i asked him to keep the tools. Guess what he said! " I am not the one who use that tools". Damn! Can you just keep it!

I was so busy cleaning the workshop and he just walked around. Then i asked him," have you done cleaning?" he replied me yes with all the rubbish, plastic bags in front him. He can actually walked through the rubbish as if its were transparent. Reason was that rubbish did not
belong to him. Damn!!!!

I was so frustrated and not even want to talk to him. Give him a hand? Dream on! I will never he him again! I even need to clean up his shit today becoz he dump his half way work and went outstation. sigh....

No comments: