Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 23

Today job was assembling the control valve for tractor L44XX and L2XXX. At last, i learnt something related to engineering, Fluid Power system. I asked the Senior Mechanic to explain me how the fluid power system work and flow. Generally, i was kinda different from what i learnt before, but the least i know what is going on and how the fluid flow and how the trailer move. LOL! Thanks to my laziness, that never study till the very last minute.

What make me frustrated was every time when people saw me working in the workshop, the will ask,

Anonymous: Hey you new here?
Me : Yes.
Anonymous: Just start working here?
Me : No. I am having my training here, about a month ago.
Anonymous: Oh, SO YOU FROM WHICH POLYTECHNIC/ MECHANIC SCHOOL?
Damn la! I am NOT A MECHANIC!!!! I am A FUTURE ENGINEERING!!!! Very sensitive case k! I am a degree holder k!
People always confuse me as mechanic. Damn! Do i look like that? I am not looking down on them, it's just different.

Guess that, the more i exercise, i faster i recover. But the problem is, i still don't have the appetite to eat. The amount i eat getting lesser and lesser. I am gonna to loosing too much weight due to my sickness. Please, please stop that. I want to eat more. LOL!

I was wait for someone in msn, somehow it's already 4th day, but we still fail to bump into each other. Sigh.... I need some answer to make some judgment and decision.

2 comments:

Teo Chee Seong said...

haha.... u are looked like a mechanic by others... wahahaha...
luckily people in my company just ask me where am i come from nia... haha... they langsung tai sei us, see us dont know do this and that... but it is truth lo... lol...

Mervin said...

What to do, we are still trainee. Wait till i work, then they will know who i am. LOL!