Thursday, May 21, 2009

Internship's Diary- 27 & 28

Somehow, i lost my mood to blog about my internship life. Instead of daily blog, i decided to blog it once every 2 days. Lazy! Maybe my internship life getting more and more boring. Lifeless!

Yesterday, i was assigned to modified the air compressor wires and switch. A total of 10 units. Damn! I did it like hell. But fortunately nothing much to do beside the compressor. Easy job, but because the workshop lack of tools, i wasted a lot of non-related tool to open the compressor. Sigh...

Today, another free day. Almost all of the mechanics were out for examination. Basically, my job of the day was checking the generator with 30kVA. Checking the generator was easy, but precaution step must be taken. Any mistake might cost your life coz it deal with high voltage generator. Luckily, nothing happen to me. LOL!

Americans choice, the church singer!

American Idol result was out and the winner was Kriss Allen. Million of Americans choosen folksy Kriss instead of punky Adam. Well, if i am a American, i will also choose Kriss. Having, simple, casual character actually attract the voter. While stylo Adam, will bad boy look fail to with the contest. Question, WHY?

Simple answer, the world still prefer good, innocent church boy than funky, wild boy. But i pity on Lambert coz his apperance, life pull him down. A talented singer failed to get enough vote coz of his life style. Maybe becoz he look wild, or maybe he is a punk, or maybe becoz he is gay.
I don't know.... But at least i know, to survive, to stand out, you must look good in the eye of public.

After all, majority of the world still rejecting punk!

I did realise something from folksy Kriss. Make thing simple. Just like the song "Let it Be" for Beatles. I realised that i was trying too hard to improve myself without noticing that i was actually losing myself. Well, i will try to reduce my obsession while build a brand new Mervin. LOL!

No comments: