Sunday, May 10, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 21

I was feeling a bit of sore throat since the night we went for possession, but it getting worst. Once i got up the bed, i felt that my throat was very day and itchy. And the phlegm was yellowish green. Damn!!! I got infected by flu virus! I know gonna start getting sick. I really hate it. Every time when i was sick, i took me days to recover, or even a week plus. The truth is i am relatively weak compared to others. I easily got sick since i was small. Compared to my family member, i got sick more frequent than the others. Call me peng lou (sick guy).

Coz it was just a minor flu(at the beginning), i didn't seek for clinic and continue working. I know, it was Sunday, still...... When the company release out the memo, you can't do anything, unless you don't want to work there anymore. I can't if i stop, that mean that i am gonna to extend another year for graduation. LOL!

After work, i went to pharmacy to get some medication. Bought some non-drowsy flu medicine, sore throat medicine and a pack of mask. I scared that my flu will infect my cousin. It cost me RM23 just for that. Later, when i went back home, i aunt suggested me to see the doctor in a clinic called Mediviron. The doctor told me that, i don'thave fever, but it was just a beginning. I requested for MC for the next day, coz i know that i will start getting sick later.

I hope that i can heal soon. I really hate this kind of feeling. Blur, drowsy, itchy throat..... all the unpleasent feeling. Sigh.....

No comments: