Saturday, May 16, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 25

(May 15)

Today, all of the mechanics were outstation, leaving me alone in the workshop. All i did was just installing the single spool control valve on the tractor L2800. Overall, i rest more than work. Nothing much to do. Just barely a tractor.

It's Friday today, i am going back hometown today. 5.30pm sharp punched my card, and headed to Bangi. Need to pack my stuff and empty my room. Tonight, Kai Ian's friend will shift in to my room. So, by hope or by group, i need to clear all my stuff. Packed my stuff, had a shower, set my hair, sent my car to wash and then........ I went to see someone i in crush on. Just for 20 minutes. Without any confession or any special event. Just some empty talk (nonsense). I don't know what i am doing, just know that, i that i am in crush! Travelled all the way to Bangi, waited 1 and half an hour just to meet someone who barely know you. Haha... Mervin is turning to be a chicken!Chicken who only dare to look far from behind. Sigh.... Loser!


Becoz of that, i reached home by 12.45pm. Went back home. Still fresh, so manage to watch Red Cliff 2 DVD that i missed last time. By 3.30am, went to sleep.
END!!!!

No comments: