Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 17

I almost fell asleep just now which waiting for my turn to online. I am currently using my uncle's laptop to online due to some complication. Lazy to explain again.
Back then when i was in Uni, i normally sleep more than 10 hours perday, but now just 6 hours perday!LOL!

This was the second day in workshop. Again, i was playing the lego like game. LOL! Assembling the tractor L2XXX. Today, i assemble the whole tractor by my own. Yeah, i am capable in it! I actually assembled a tractor for the second day of my workshop's session. That's a record i guess for a trainee like me. LOL! Come on la, i am a future engineer k. Not mechanics. Of course i am better. I am someone with a degree. Sure my absorbing rate higher. Just i got a little bit of problem with the weight of the tractor. Some parts really heavy, especially the the differential part, it is nearly 30-40kg. I almost hurt my back.LOL! There a lot more different tractors, soon i am gonna to try each of them. Working in workshop just like you in the transformer movie, where you can see many type of tractors, from the size of kancil car until the size of 3 tonne lorry. LOL! The L2XXX model is just like the size of kembara, slightly smaller.
My childhood cartoon turned into a famous action movie.

Working in workshop was damn tiring, it consumed a lot of energy. What you need is energy and energy. It was even more exhausted that going for gym or body combat. I can feel the strain and pain from my muscles. Normally, i am still energetic after gym session, but these 2 days were making me so lazy to move around.LOL! Good news for myself. I am actually 62.5kg now compared to 66kg last 3 weeks. That's mean that my weight reduction's plan paid off. I was atually gained 7kg since from April(i was 59.2kg) to October(66-67kg) last year. When i go out, my friends sure tell me, " Mervin, you fat d la. With tummy and chubby face" I heard that more that 50 times and i decided to reduce my weight which supposely to be carried out during December, but...... so i postponed it during my internship. Well, after i diet with a lot of vege, meat, and egg + lesser quantity of rice, i sucessfully reduced 3.5kg in 3 weeks. Yes! I did it. I was suffering without supper, and junk foods(my favourite.LOL!). Now is the maintaining part, i must keep maintaining this weight. So far, there is not much improvement on my physical side, but at least, those fat is reducing, next step, i will continue will physical build up and start eating like usual with certain limitation.If not, there is no point for me to attend the gym session.LOL!
Some of my pants are actually getting looser, but some still the same.

No comments: