Friday, May 1, 2009

Pondan!!!


Nothing!!!!

Well, i really hate pondan/ transgender people. Sorry for being bias, but i really don't have the desire to know any of them.If possible just get out of my way. I really got bad experiences with this group of people since 4 years back.

The first incident happened when i was working in Genting Hotal as a receptionist. There was a trainee transffered to here, the sissy guy(i forgotten what his/her name)LOL! Damn, his name was a guy name, but his friend called the Amy. I was.......deng!!! Nevermind, that was none of my business. But what make me frustrated was his odour and his perfume.Smell like shit! It was so irritating! You can smell it even he is few meter from you.Ew.......Worst still if he can forward to yu and ask you question. Until that stage where i did complain to the manager(LOL! i know i am bad) and he just last there for 3 weeks. Thanks to me. Haha!
This is how they look.damn geli!

The second incident happened when i was in the hostel during my second year. As you know, UKM has a lot of this type of people. They hang up together and had their activities togather. Somehow, these idiots were just opposite my block( in my hostel, the building are small and the gap from block to block just 3 meter). What make me crazy were their irritating noise. Worst still they imitated those horny sound. Fuck la. The worst part was these idiots actually sing and practise their debate at 3-4 am in the morning. Fuck!Fuck!Fuck! Imagine you are in the study week, concentrating your studies and you need a good sleep, out of sudden these fucker annoyed you. Again, i filed my complain to the college's principal. And they was silent for about a month, after that, they continue with their fucking noise. Sigh....

The third incident happened last week when i went to get my sample contact lens and some photos for the cmpany. I can my car parked just beside the supermarket. On the way back, just as i was in front my car, suddenly 2 pondans came.
Pd1: Hello Mr. hello mr.
(i was shock and nervous. I was scared.Just feel like wanna to run into the car and lock it.LOL)
Pd2: Sorry Mr, we accidently know your car.
(i nervousness disappeared and searching for the scratches.)
Pd2: Sorry Mr, i accidently knock you car lamp. If i didn't say it out, i will feel guilty.
(i kept silent)
Pd1: Mr, you go to repair 1st, later you done, inform us.
Me: Ok.
Pd1: Mr, so what is your number? So that we can contact you.
Me: 01xxxxxxxx
Pd1: Sorry Mr. Just get it repair and we will pay you back.

The lamp was break!

Fuh!! Luckily nothing happen. I thought i caught some pondan attention. LOL! I did told my mum and some of my friends about the incident. They asked me to becareful, incase that was just a scam to cheat you. What Jia Wen said really make me laugh out load," maybe that pondans got an eye on you. They tried to get an excuse to know you." But what he said it true also. Afterall,I still a leng zhai.LOL!

Lottery number! Buy it, sure kena!

Later, i got my car lamp repaired. It costed me RM75 and not the original 1. Instead of lamp from Bosch, Germany company, i get the Made in Malaysia product. Sigh....
After i repaired the car, i msg one of the pondan. He request for a meet up to pay me up. But i refused to meet and i asked him to bank in the money for me. It was last Tuesday when i informed him, but he yet to bank in me any money. I will wait till next week. If you just wanna to apologize without paying, then you should go to hell. I am very mean right? LOL!

No comments: