Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 22

This morning still kinda sick, starting from sore throat, followed by flu, then sneezing, fever and lastly cough. All came in package. LOL! After a day rest, i was getting better. Though i still having flu and some cough, but physically ok. Energetic and enthusiasm. For the morning, i was assigned to assemble the L2XXX tractor, just some minor installation. Doing it alone, took my own sweet time.Haha... My colleague told me to do slowly since i am still sick. Sick boy tai sai. LOL!
Not my car, just an example!

Today, my colleague told me that yesterday there were 2 bad news, since i was mc yesterday. One of my colleague lost her father due to cancer, another one lost a child due to high fever. What i shocking news, both also passed away yesterday morning. It seem like a bad month, i got sick, colleagues lost their family members and today, just when i wanted to work, i found out that my left side behind was tire punctured. Gosh! I was almost late to work. I was looking for tyre shop, but it was just 7.55am. Shit, what to do, changed it myself. Thanks to my dad, i am actually capable in a lot of stuff, but just don't want to get my hand dirty. This was the second time i encounter this problem, first one was during CNY, have to change it myself. Like usual, sweat and got dirty. After all, i am just another jerk who know how to spend without generating any income. LOL!

Get the latest hit from here!

Gym session, today i broke my own record. I actually jogged for 40 minutes for 6.2km, which gave me an average of 9.3km/h. Normally i just jog on the machine just for 15-20 minutes. The more i jog, the more energetic i am. Coz today the MTV channel was functioning and i was able to enjoy the songs. Most of the time that channel was out of service. I was suprise on myself, i was sick, yet i still able to jog for 40minutes. It's seem like i am recovering. Guess my gym session really help. In the past, i took a week or more to fully recover. Hopefully tomorrow i will fully heal.

No comments: