Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 16

Today was the first day i start my training in the workshop, the task of the day,assembling tractor L2XX. For me, that was technician works, but that the trainee job. Must get in to experience what the technician's job. Over all, the job consumed a lot of energy and you must get yourself dirty. I even get a small cut on my finger, but i didn't tell anyone or any treatment coz this was the first time working in workshop, i don't want people see me incapable in the workshop. Call me ego, call me stupid. This is Mervin.LOL!

Money! Money! Money!

Actually working in the workshop is just like a tai chi ye (rich boy) farming in the farm. LOL! After all, i am consider a small tai chi ye.LOL! Coz i never work before, except once in genting. My dad is the owner of a glass and aluminium shop, and my brother is working with him. I am such a loser who just know how to spend money without generating any income. Such a pai ka chai. So imagine how i hold the spnar.LOL! A guy who only hold pen and pencil and his eyes on the computer and books, but now he has to hold spanar and facing the tractors. LOL! Working in the workshop isn't that bad (at the moment) just like a town boy getting exited with the village life. Haha... Don't under estimate me k, though i am lazy, doesn't mean i don't know. I look innocent, doesn't mean i am good boy. I look weak and soft, doesn't mean i am incapable and useless. Coz, in my life, i have a very skillful man beside me. He taught me a lot. From cooking skill, using hardware to life philosophy. That man is my FATHER! I know a lot of things. say it, cooking? wiring? general knowledge? history? news? housing design? ........ That's why i know a little bit of this and that. So, this workshop won't be a problem to me.LOL! Isi kacang la! My colleugues in the office keep asking me," how? ok? still can tahan?" Coz the said that, "you are a degree holder, that job to heavy for you." Then funny thing was everyone keep focusing the scar on my right hand. Sigh.... i really dunno how to explain (ask Li Yi la, wanna to know, see my previous blog, Night Life). They though that i got the scar from the workshop.LOL! I am not that weak k!

First day in workshop really exhausted and i just had an house of gym session due to tiresome. In the gym, i overheard a gym trainer telling his student about genetic and the rate of physical improvement. He said that if your ancestor was a war warrior such as Guan Yu, then you got the tendency to get your body in shape fast, but if your ancestor was the literature type, book worm, then i need some time to build up you body. I was wondering how true his theory.LOL! But who care, I still think that determination is the key of sucess.
Chinese most respected warrior!

2 comments:

Teo Chee Seong said...

Ur scar.... haiz...

Entered workshop working... Yes, we are all loser! we are all lose to poly students! we lose them of the practical. this thing we have to admit, we just know how to use and apply our knowledge of theory onto the computer and papers. that's why they would keep asking you those questions. so do i meet such situations for few times. they will laugh, they will tease privately.. THEY = poly students..

Teo Chee Seong said...

im not angry or what.. just share to u this information..

these are truth we have to face and admit.. haha..