Monday, May 4, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 15

If you notice, my internship count is base of the day i go for my training, excluding weekend and public holiday.

I was suppose to start my workshop session today, unfortunately my safely boot reached after lunch. So my workshop session will start by tomorrow. Basically i did nothing much today. I didn't bring my laptop to work because i thought of the training in the workshop. Well, i did intentionally not bringing my laptop coz i don't really like to use my personal laptop for office work. Plus, the office computer might contain a lot of viruses, if documents plus viruses are transfered to my laptop..... gone case!!!

Today i saw a model like leng chai went to my working place. But the sad part was, he actually in the office to spray some pest control. LOL! What more interesting was he actually had a very soft sound, sort of baby sound. I bet when i tell this to Jia Wen about the first part, she will....LOL! But if i tell her about his occupation and voice......LOL! You know, i know, that's enough! After all, nothing perfect. If you got something, on the other hand, you miss out something. Though no doubt that there are people who life in fairy tale life. But who know the reality behind it.
How true is fairy tale? Or just a story that cheat the kids?

I really i am getting more vain. I am getting exaggerated of myself. Trying to improve and improve. Physically, mentally, studies, career. Everything that related to me, i want to get it perfect. I know it's hard, but my determination, my desire encourage me to continue it. I am in my 20s now, another 2 years, i will be a quarter century old. LOL! Time's running, i must optimize the usage, doing thing that only can be done at this moment. I don't want to regret for thing that i missed up which i know i can't afford to miss it. That's why i am still single now, coz my requirement have been leveled up. LOL!
How good is good? How perfect is perfect?

2 comments:

Teo Chee Seong said...

Mervin chew,

dont laugh or tease people hor! either in "bright way" or in "dark way" that's too bad actually... i did it, i admit. not good actually lo! later u get it back then u will know ah... haha...

>>>I don't want to regret for thing that i missed up which i know i can't afford to miss it. <<< this line very very good! i like it! can u give me this copyright?

Mervin said...

sure sure
go ahead! is my pleasure!