Thursday, April 30, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 14

Day without JJ was kinda relaxing and less stress. Basically, i did not much thing today. Just some modification of the PDI form using the Adobe Reader. After editing the form, i put some restriction on it to avoid any modification without my knowledge. The some follow up, this and that. On ya, next week i will start my training in workshop. Which mean i will deal with those technicians. I basically finished my stuff by 4pm. And spend my 1 and a half hours doing nothing. Waiting time to pass.LOL! Of course not! i was actually studying the 5s stuff and so factors and, symptoms that cause failure in machines and tractors.

I was suppose clubbing today, but Ah Phua called my this evening and told me that today plan postponed to this Saturday night and popi. Sigh... i actually packed all my stuff into my car and ready to be in Bangi just after work, but..... Guess, i have to wait until this Saturday. LOL!
Due to the sudden change, i got my plan messed up. Damn! i was lost for sometime, thinking what to do. I was actually planned to go for clubbing tonight, the go back home till sunday. But.... guess no choice, have to stay back for the sake of clubbing.LOL! Plus, i need to attend my colleuge wedding this saturday noon. So, i remade the appointment with Joshua which i have cancelled it earlier. LOL! I was blank, don't know what to do tomorrow, so guess is better for me to fill it with gym training. Pathetic right. After 2 weeks plus in gym, i did see some improvement on myself. Thoughit's no very significant, but at least something. Some bad news is, i am getting few big pimples on my face. I don't know it's whether is the effect of the gym or the workplace or the weather. But it's just temporary.

Here some B class retarded pictures.LOL! (i have been rated)
A innocent look


Turned fierce!!!!

No comments: