Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Queer Conservation


I suppose sleeping right now, but i can't. I reached home by 5.30am. Got myself on the bed once i entered room and light off. Somehow, i couldn't sleep. Turning around, changing my sleeping postures here and there. And finally, i gave up. The time shown 8.03am. Gosh...i hardly sleep.And my head was damn heavy. Got myself up, boiled water for a cup of tea and had a hot shower. Luckily this method is effective. At least now is better than an hour ago. Save the last night event for later. Let me blog something short and interesting.LOL!

Well, as i mention before on my previous blog, i had my hair cut in a salon last Wed. Well, i went to this salon for few times, as the hairstylist here able to cut me the hairstyle i desired. In previous time, i constantly hopped from one salon to another coz their hair cut sucks. I guess this is the only salon shop that i went more than 5 time. So, it's normal if the hairstylist(Hs) recognize me.

Some latest hair trends

Another thing is, I was almost bald since last 2 months. Well, when your nearly bald hairs grow, its will always get out of shape. And you look awful with it. Solution. Get yourself another hair cut.
So, i went to the salon.And here the conversation start....


Hs: Oh, is you. i almost can't recognize you.
(i didn't answer him, just gave a small smile)
Hs: What make you cut yours hair so short?
Me: Just wanna to feel different.
Hs: Really. You really have the guard. but why? Sat luin(in Cantonese, meaning just got break up)?
Me: Haha... No la. I'm not in relationship for sometime d.
Hs: Why no? Normally leng chai pak tor one.
Me: Huh, why leng chai must pak tor? Single life better.( i assuming myself leng chai.LOL!)
Hs: But why wor?(direct transaltion from Cantonese)
Me: (sigh... why keep asking the same thing) Girls sometime kinda troublesome.
Hs: Ooo, girl troublesome, then izzit men better?
( I was stunt for a few second. WHAT!!! what kind of question is that?!!!)
Me: (thinking of fooling around...) Maybe! (Once i uttered out the word maybe, WKC's incident struck my head, and i immediately change my mind) At the moment, i am not interested in it.

This best representing WKC's memorable incident.

After that, the topic just ended there. WKC is one of my coursemate. Who is him? If you are my coursemate, you should know.LOL! He actually sexually harrested via sms due to the consequences of fooling around and telling people he is gay when he is not. LOL! For his details, ask him.LOL! Guess he will start cursing me for this blog.LOL!

Moral of this story:
1) Don't admit thing that you didn't do.
2) You can fool around, but depend on who you are fooling.
3) If you fooled someone, you will be fooled as well.

Learn from WKC's incident.LOL!
It's was funny to see WKC's pale and scared face.LOL!

No comments: