Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Internship's Diary-Day 7

Seem like my internship getting more and more boring. Sigh.... pulling my spirit low to continue blogging about the internship, but DETERMINATION! I must do what i promised myself.
Nothing special, just another boring day. Just had to drive the Ford Ranger to the workshop to get some mini tractor. LOL!
Did some filing,used excel for some simple table for references. Another day doing junks. What to do, out of my control.

Today, Z (YSD executive) called me, she told me that i will have a meeting with the YSD manager regarding my double degree program. I thought they have made the decision, but seem like they yet to decide whether to sponsor me for the programme of not. Guess i need to prepare for next Tuesday meeting. Some how i still need some financial support for my oversea programme. If not i might ended up eating only bread for my meal in Germany. LOL!

During lunch, i squeezed some time to England Optic to check my eyes. Well, luckily my eye power didn't increase. I ordered contact lens, air optic aqua(ciba vision) for half a year. But, i need wait for tomorrow coz they don't have stock for my power. Shit, my power is damn high even the shop don't have the stock. LOL!

Mervin is out of desperate. He had enough of being single. So he wanna to promote himself. LOL!

Picture 1

This is what i look like when i was 2 months and 22 years old. LOL! Are these both photos look almost the same? a cute Mervin and a cool Mervin, Which 1 is better?

Picture 2
Before and after. The sadist Mervin get himself botak. One the right is my photo after the first day internship. Tired look. Both look ugly. Guess you don't like either of him. LOL!

***mervin is currently upgrading himself. At the moment, he will not reveal any of his latest photos until further notice. LOL!****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The botak look doesn't look nice!!!
The photo tend to be like picture taken in prison --- PRISONER!!!HAHA!!!You should try to sleep ealier and take good care of your health. Aging attack us in these critical age and make us look older... :'(
I can see your deep eyebags~~~

Anonymous said...

Picture 1 = Nice; cute and handsome.
Picture 2 = Prisoner; exhausted, sick, tired.
Picture 3 = Gay and disgusting.

H-A-H-A

Kidding~