Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Internship's Diary-Day 2

Let me continue with my second day. Today i got out from the room by 8am, and reached there by 8.12am. Damn! i was still early today. Thought i should be on time today, but i am freaking early. Damn, i was too punctual again. Only freak like me will got himself so early to work and got back late.LOL! For you inform, i was always late for my friends gathering. Or you can say, i never punctual.LOL!

Well, after learning about mileage and labouring costs, today JJ thought me quotation. JJ is an executive there, he is an engineer and just a year older than me. Well, doing quotation is kinda easy any way, but the alignment in the Microsoft Excel was driving me crazy. Damn it, the alignment run, some line missing and i have to redo my quotation for more than 4 times. Damn fuck!!!When i view it not print preview, everything was ok, but when i print it out, gosh, everything gone wrong. Danm it!
*ps: sorry for cursing here and there. this is my blog. If you dun like, please get out from my blog.LOL!
Again camwhoring.LOL!

Oh ya, today i was kinda free, feeling bored, i ask the clear, Liza if she need any help( JJ went out). Of course, she was happy to give me work. LOL! But damn it. I hate filing. It was so troublesome and waste of time. I really don't have the patient in doing such thing. But filing consume time. It's only benefit other but the people who do filing is the one who suffer.lol!

Today i did a lot of reading, basically on the maintenance part. The services provided by SK, type of lubricants used, the tractor parts, engines........ too much to say. LOL!
Today, i work OT again. I was actually punch my card on 6.15pm. Again, today i worked extra 45 minutes. LOL!

Time running out. I am going for optical shop now. It's gonna to close.
Damn! i am getting fat! Gonna do some fitness starting next week.

No comments: