Friday, April 24, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 10

At last something interesting happened! Today I was exposed with the PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION (PDI) process. Today PDI was tractor model L4400, you can check it, the chassis number at the bottom of the tractor. It was suppose a minor test for the new technician, Din, but I just join it. It’s quite fun get yourself firsthand experience in studying the real tractor and not those from book. It’s 10times better than doing filing work. LOL!


At least I know what gear gripper is and shutter gear, PTO (power take off), front weight, draw bar, hydraulic 3 point linkage, center disk (heavy/light)….. All those terms, it position and the usage. Though I did forget some of them, but I guess I did learn something more practical. I also learnt 4 main types of tires that depend on the soil of the land. Overall it has been an eye-opener to me. At least I am dealing something that related to engineering. LOL! Good, I will be my ass out of the office to the workshop. That’s the only way I get myself learning something applicable to me. I know it will be hard for me to deal with mechanics. Why? I don’t know how to say, what I can say is there is the different in mind set. LOL!

Normally I went to the gym straight after work, but today I changed my mind. I went back to my uncle’s house instead of gym. I ready up some raw foods for my aunt to cook. Well, today only my aunt and I eating coz my uncle told her that he will not be back for dinner. Just a simple meal, a fish and a veggie, that all. I went for the line funk dance for the first time. I was fun and interesting. The dance, the movements are the thing I want. But for first timer like me, it seems like a bit hard coz it involved a lot of movements and speed. Not to say that the instructor not good, but I really got myself lost of track in almost all track. LOL! I really like the song he played, it is the latest song with the clubbing atmosphere. LOL! Especially Poker Face by Lady Gaga, my favorite song. What spoil the song was my dance. It’s suck coz I was lost in nowhere. Sigh…… It’s a challenge to me. I won’t give up. Soon, I am gonna to catch up with’em . I promise….

No comments: