Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Internship's Diary-Day 8



Another unproductive day, every day I have to follow up the last before stuff, seem like it doesn’t has an ending. I am getting bored with office work. As if I am the office boy there. Photocopying, filing, scanning, phoning, faxing, and answering calls. Sigh….

Today I was suppose to drive the suv ( a model of tractor) but due to the stupid staff wanna to drive it, so I didn’t have the chance to try it. But luckily I didn’t try coz those 2 who drove the suv got collide with each other. Just a minor collision, nothing spoilt and no one injured.

I was suppose to post a special blog about the gym I joined recently, but I really don’t have the time to do it, plus my internship section getting lesser and lesser thing to blog out.

Well, today I went for the body combat class( a group dance base on martial arts, eg: taichi, boxing, karate, kungfu….) This was the second time I joined the class taught by a cool and muscular trainer, Peggy. Overall, she was I good trainer. Previously I went for the body jam class, somehow it seem to sissy for guys to take part. So I decided to give up that class. Of course there were guys, but it just too gay for me. LOL! I really can’t stand with the body movement. Kinda soft.LOL!

My personal trainer (for fitness) told me that my gym class starts next Tuesday. The trainer, Joshua, called me previously to confirm the date for the training. We had a short conversation and taught some basic on using the gym stuffs for around 10 minutes. I didn’t really like the way he teach, he is the care-free type, which me, he teach for the sake of teaching. Seem like he didn’t think of your side. One good thing about him is, he is a friendly guy. Still, he is not a good trainer. LOL! Bad impression!

Initially I was complaining myself on why I registered the gym ever though it was damn expensive. Did you know how much I pay for the first month? RM380!!! Wow, you might surprise right? And need to pay RM195 per month for the following month. My initial thought disappeared after the third day I went for the gym. I start enjoying it. The facilities, the classes…… I felt like it worth it. It is the place for sadist (single guy) like me to pass his time. I got myself fill with the fun and get myself sweat. After the tiresome day, I got myself dinner and get back to sleep without much thinking. It’s really suffering for single guy like me if you do nothing and you might ended up getting yourself feel lonely and pathetic. I did experience it before. Though sometime I still feeling the same way, but at least it reduced. When you tired, you tend to get yourself sleep easier without thinking anything. LOL!

So, for pity guy like me, get yourself a partner, or get yourself busy. That’s the way you can reduce you loneliness. LOL!

Today candid pics will be.....journey back to 22 and 7 months ago.


Tada!!!

Guess who was who?

It's actually me and Chee Hooi( he has the status as my uncle.LOL) Some which is me and which 1 is chee hooi?

2 little kid fighting to get himself a nice pic. LOL!

ps: Chee Hooi is just 1 month older than me. He is my uncle.LOL! He is born to be uncle.

No comments: