Monday, April 27, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 11

Today, i had to attend the Corporate Wellness talk. It's compulsory for every employee of SD to attend at least one of the 3 days talk. Well, i just took the 1 hour slot, 9-10am. Basically it just talk about health awareness. Something like a healthy employee increases productivity and reduces health cost.bla....bla.... Then i did quotation for air compressor(repair) modal D-8.

After lunch, JJ ask me to do the 5s plan, a plan that i need to propose in order to improve the workshop. I need to come out a proposal that able to increase the cleaniness of the workshop. JJ ask me to modified the workshop and he asked me to measure the area of the workshop and find the charges for the modification. Know what, he actually asked me to measure the workshop using the measuring tape. Fuck! i was damn frustration. When i ask him for the plan map of the workshop, he ask me to find myself, where he actually know where to get it. I am getting more and more frustrated from day by day. He is using me just like his slave. I am damn fucking angry on it. He is using me to do this and that, and after i complete it, he will just present it as if his work. FUCK!!!!!!! Though i never show my dissatisfaction toward him, but i scare one day, my anger might explode. I don't want to create any problem especially when i in the middle of internship. But, this really sucks. I am here to learn so practical of engineering, not as an office boy. But never mind. I will make him dependence on me. Let him chuck all the rubbish on me. I am gonna to see how he is going to survive after 5 months been pampered. One day, i will be back there. I promise. Not as his slave anymore, but his boss. Coz i know, i can do much more better than him.

After all, i just can't do anything. Guess, this is the place for me to endure my anger, a training of being a working place. A place for me to face my future life, not my engineering skill. I think, by the completion of the 5 months internship, i will able to resist any type of criticism. LOL!

After gym session, i went for dinner. Some how i thought of taking vegetarian food. So i went to a vegetarian restaurant name Piao Mei(cousin sister). Guess how much i spend just for a dinner? RM23 just for simple dinner. It's damn expensive. I just wanna do something that can save animal life. I thought of taking vegetarian food every Monday and Friday. But now, i guess i have to reconsider it again. I am too poor to be a vegetarian. LOL!

I gotta sleep now. Tomorrow i have to be in SD headquarter to a meeting session with the YSD manager regarding my double degree programme application Wish me luck k! Hopefully i can get sponsor from them.

ps: no pic for this post. I am running out of time.

No comments: