Wednesday, April 8, 2009

When the exam end.......

Yesterday i was having my last paper, morning,8.30am. I wasn't sleeping since the day before, thanks to my ex-collage friends calling me up for the "last dinner" last night at 21st century.
Well, my sleepless night just didn't paid off. My exam suck! I hardly could answer any of it. Probably the worst paper i ever had. Sigh..... But who care, EXAM OVER! Yahoo!

My paper ended by 11am. And here the flow:

11.15am
went to CIMB bank to get some cash out. Enquire about the debit card stuff. I planned to get 1, but i changed my mind, it isn't as good as i thought.

11.40am
back to my house(rented). Made 2 calls. One to the Assistant Manager of YSD for an appointment and person in-charge on my industrial attachment.
Result of it:
-an appointment today, April 9, 3pm.
-training hour 8.30am-5.30pm daily, Monday to Friday.
-Office wear.

12.10pm
Out for lunch with my fellow coursemates in McD. It's sort of our place of gathering after exams.
Btw,I don't really like fast food, but.... friends....

1.3opm
Went to Sg Chua for hair cut. Well, not really cut, just a bit of touch up.My hair was too short to be cut. LOL! something interesting happened. I was strucked with some "crook" questions. LOL!
Save it for later.

3.30pm
Reached 1-U with a friend. Bought a 4pm show. Fast and Furious 4.
Overall is just ok to me. The advertisement was damn long. I almost got myself fell asleep because of the stupid ads. After few days sleepless night, i guess my body was almost worn out. If you wanna to see asses and boobs hanging here and there, i guess you should watch it. 1 more thing, some of the actresses were actually didn't wear bras. You can see dots on their shirt.LOL! I am not pervert k, it's just too obvious.

5.45pm
Shopping time. Today i was kinda freak out. I spent RM620 just for 2 and a half pair of shirt. Just only in Padini concept shop. I expected myself to spend, but not until this stage. LOL! Stupid Mervin actually shopped to release his exam stress. Luckily my friend stopped me. If not.... i think i will continue it in another outlet. In this recession time, without any discount, i hardly saw anyone buying stuff. Only freak like me went for shopping spree as if the recession turn down has no business with him. LOL!
This bag that cost me RM600+

7pm
Dinner time. Something happened to my friend. Spoiled the entire atmosphere. She was totally down. The worst i ever seen. I was so helpless. I couldn't help. Helplessly i tried to comfort her, but still... I was cautious with every single word i am uttering out. I scared that i might worsen the condition. Well, everything just look fine, but i know she is not. I really don't know what to do. We had our dinner at Vietnam Kitchen. They actually served Chinese-style food. Nothing special.

8.45pm
Leaving... back to home.

9.30pm
Reached home. I was super exhausted and totally worn out. I was constantly stay awake and having sleepless night for few days. After shower, i just jumped into my bed and sleep. I was too tired to think. Just fell asleep once got on my bed.

And, the consequences of it, i woke up at 5.3oam.And start blogging. The internet connecting sucks. It's damn slow even i am only one using it right now.

Overall, i spent around RM700 just a single day, which equivalence to my one month allowance. Shit, i think, should just eat bread for the following month. "Apa boleh buat? Makan roti lo" LOL!

Stuff that i bought.

to my dear friend,
sorry, i didn't really help you up. If you need to fuss out, i am willing to lean you my ears. If you need a hug, i will lean you my hands. If you need a shoulder to rest your tears, you can also look for me. But if you are looking for $%#&^%, don't find me. LOL!

ps: i didn't reveal the identity and the whole story of it because the friend of mine don't want her identity to be revealed.

2 comments:

ejaysu said...

friend!wat a rich man wor!!
hehe..
keep in touch oh!!

Mervin said...

rich?...only the moment before i pay.LOL! now damn broke