Thursday, April 23, 2009

Internship's Diary-Day 9

If you notice, i just changed all my intern blogs from Internship to Internship's Diary coz i don't want to restrict my blog just on the internship itself but also my life after working hour.

Today i went to Shah Alam to collect debt and deliver the lubricant oil to Glenmarie Golf Club. I followed JJ's car and we were rounding around the Glenmarie to search for the exact location. It took more than 1 hours for us to reach the location. Damn it, there were no sign board for the golf club. We found the sign for Glenmarie Hotel and Court but not the Golf Club. Sigh.... What to do, ask people for direction la. LOL!

We got back at 4pm. Nothing to do. Just read some slide regarding K's engine. The slide was so boring, i almost fell asleep. Can you imagine i actually got myselve asleep in the office. LOL! And i forgotten to bring my pen drive back. My valuable pen drive with all my important thing inside. haigh... sueh betul.So no photos for today.LOL!
Here is the entrance of the Fitness First in IOI Mall.

The logo!

After work, as usual, gym time. To day, i was a bit early and i manage to attend the 6.30pm body combat class, but the class really got me upset. It was less energetic and the instuctor not really good compared to Peggy's class. I was there only for the 1st 3 tracks. But when i look around me, i found that there were only aunties and uncles in the class. Damn!!! I was in the wrong class and give up that class. Afterall Peggy's class still the best. No wonder so many people attended her class. After a week in the gym, i start to identify the classes that suit me and join them. Well as a starter, you will always tend to get lost or out of track, but i believe that after a few classes, i will able to follow the flow. As my key of sucess, DETERMINATION!!! I will fight till the end. I will able to do it if i determine to do it.
A cool poster!

No comments: