Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weekend!

This was the second weekend since i started my training. Working life is damn boring especially when you are single and you got a lot of free time. I easily get bored when i was alone. You guys might say that," the go out with your colleagues". I do this will work, all my colleagues have their on life, some married, some too old, some pak tor, some OT,...... they ain't my friend for entertainment. Previously i asked Chee Hooi whether he able to get some saving after working for half a year. And the answer NO. Initially i was doubt why he gave me that answer coz he didn't seem like people who ssimply spend money like me. Finally i understand why. Is due to the working life. It's so boring when you got off from work. No friends around, no companion, nothing. It's just you alone. Well, if you got friend there, the most also had once or twice a week for dinner. Sigh... So, you really need to spend to money to get rid your boredom. That's the life in KL.

That's why my decision to join the Fitness First is worth it though it is expensive. Place for me to pass my time, to get rid my loneliness. At least my feeling of being alone reduced. LOL! (pathetic right?)

I am in Bangi now. Went back to get my stuff pack. My rental is until 15 of May. So i must get my stuff pack before that.

Just now Jia Wen and i went to Midvalley for The Sniper movie. She is complaining about the Edison Chen being the hero of the movie, though he got a lot of scandal. LOL! For me, i don't really care. It's his private life, I don't care wheter he have sex with who. It's none of my business. I just wanna to watch the movie. Overall the movie was OK to me. I give 6.5 out of 10. I not gonna to tell anything about the storyline. Watch yourself.


I got myself a sneaker, a Road Stone sneaker. It was damn cheap, just RM45 for a cool sneaker. I was suppose to look out for slipper or sandal, but ended up with another sneaker. Shit, i have too much shoes d. A pair of lether shoe, a white nike shoe, a sport shoe, 2 brown sneaker AND now another dark grey. Guess someone will start mumbling at me. Haha...

On the way back, Jia Wen told me about her life in her internship place. Then she touch about the engineers there.
JW: If you want to find a partner, then you must find it before you start working.
Me: Why?
JW: Coz when you start working, it's hard for you to find.
(i remained silence and kept listening)
JW: If not, you might ended up like the engineers in my place.
Me: What's about the engineers?
JW: They are in their mid of 30s and still single. The way they wear the shirt so untidy and just like uncle.


I didn't talk much, just listening and thinking. Guess she was right. It's really lonely when you came back from work seeing no one beside you and hugging your poor boster every night and crave for some warm hug. Damn.... this is not an emo blog.
Guess i should get a tatoo of this. LOL!

No comments: