Monday, April 20, 2009

Internship's Diary-Day 6

What i did this whole morning was filing. Damn it. I really hate this kind of job. My colleague told me that, this is the easiest job. You don't need to think, just need to arrange. Damn. That was such a unproductive work. I am a future engineer,yet i am doing something clerk do, or perhaps office boy. Sigh....

JJ had half day off this morning. He return with sort of bad mood. Well none of my business. He gave me a task. This task required to look for parts, with its' number, the oil use and the price, then build a table. The problem is that he is not even show me how to do it. Everytime when i asked him, he will just ask me to refer the manual book or refer someone in office. As if there is no point asking him. I was damn blur, with the thick manual books and different model of tractors and the price and the parts. None of them i know. I kept searching here and there, i just like a blind people searching for something. I was damn frustrated until the stage where i might fuck/scold anyone who provoke me. Luckily none of the did that. If not.......LOL!
It spent me a lot of time doing some junks that i do want to do.

I think, i am twice better than him if i work hard. The problem, is what i am doing is no point. I do the work, he get the merit by showing it to the boss. Damn! I really don't like when your hard work give people a praise but not you. Another this is that the salary. They don't give me salary. I am given on RM500 per month. That's suck. What the point you work hard if you are not appreciated? Unless that company is my family company, then the story is different.LOL!

After all, i am just a trainee here where people, just treat you as trainee. So, the is no reason for me to work so hard unless i have been told. What i love here is the people here. They are friendly and willing to help you, but it will not be my place for my future carrier. I see not prospect here. Incompetence and unproductive. The employees here only use 30-40% of effort for their job. It's far different than the YSD assistant manager. For me she is one of the people that i respect. She is so professional, so capable and giving out 100% on her job. If everyone can be like her at least 60%, then i think the productivity of SK will increase by double. But, i reality, she is the rare type.LOL!

No comments: