Sunday, April 19, 2009

Denggi

Just now i called my mum,and she told me something that crushed my heart. My brother admitted into hospital. He infected by dengue fever. The moment i heard it, as if my heart been pull deep inside. Some familiar feeling. The feel that i don't like. A bad feeling which i never desire to have.

I asked my mum for the Tun Fatimah Hospitah's phone number. I did call my brother previously, but he didn't answer my call. That make me even more nervous. I straight away call him once i got the phone number.

Me: Hello, can you pass me to xxx section?
Hs1: Yes. Moment please.
Hs2: Hello, how may i help you?
Me: Can you pass me to patient room number xxx
Hs2: Moment please. I check whether is he able to walk.
( damn, don't they have a phone in patient room? i waited for 5 minutes. I was so worry, impatiently wait and wait, finally i heard some walking some and....)
Eric:Hello.
Me: Hello, Eric, how are you now?
Eric: I am ok.
Me: You got fever? headache or not? Do you feel dizzy?
Eric: No. I am ok.
Me: Then what are you doing now?
Eric: Reading book.
Me: Reading? mum bought you some book?
Eric: Yeah.
Me: Then if you got anything you call mum and me k?
Eric: ok.
Me: Then continue your stuff, go to rest.Bye.
Eric: Bye.

I don't really have much conversation with my brother. We usually don't talk much and if we do, it's just a few words. Just like what we had just now. Nothing much. I don't know what to say and he also don't know what to say. Just a short talk and we end our conversation. As if i got so much to ask him, but somehow i am mute when we talk. LOL!

Now, what i want is he gonna heal soon. Nothing more important than health. May he be well soon!

ps: i was suppose to blog about my gym stuff but i lost my mood. Maybe later!

No comments: