Friday, April 17, 2009

Internship's Diary-Day 5

Well, just had my dinner at Old Town, in IOI Mall. Well, since here is the cheapest place to eat + wifi ( wireless). LOL! Pity me, searching here and there to online.
Here is the place i online

Today, another unproductive day. Whole day follow up yesterday work. COLLECTING DEBT!!! Damn it. Another day being tai yi long. LOL! This job is too easy to me. It's not related to my field of studies and i can't really learnt something more engineering. Life in the office is too dull and boring to me. You get your ass sit on the chair and face the computer the moment you start working until you finish you work. Damn sien! No wonder people tend to get fat easily. LOL!

That what i look, in the customer point of view.LOL!

Well, that doesnt mean that i prefer work behind the office(workshop). I don't know how i gonna to face all the technicians there. As if we are from different world. They all those who have their whole life in the workshop and estate, while i am a future degree holder, future engineer. I am not looking down at them, just we have different mind set. I always muted when i bump into them, what i can do is just giving them a smile. That all! I don't what topic to start a conversation with them. But anyhow, i gonna meet them sooner or later. That the fact. I must get myself down to the workshop to get first hand experience about the tractor. I need to know what is in the tractor, how the function and what the technician is doing. If not, i will never learn.
You faith is in your own hand

Somehow, i realize that effort, determination is the key of success. I knew it long time ago, but i never practice it.LOL! To keep myself doing what i determine to do ain't easy. There will be a lot of obstacle obstructing your way. Just like my determination to update my blog daily. Getting myself online is my main problem. Yet, i am able to post my blog for 5 consecutive days(refer internship day 1-5). At the end of the day, satisfaction is the reward you will get. I am currently determine to make over myself. My apperance, my look, my physical fitness..... but nothing free right. There is always a price to pay. Nothing free. It's just the matter whether your investment is worthy enough or not.

A closing picture. Another cute Mervin. LOL!

No comments: