Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Internship's Diary-Day 3

Today is kinda passive to me. I have to face the laptop for the morning until end of the working hour. Damn it! I almost fell asleep for few times as I really can’t stand myself facing the computer for such a long hours. Gosh!!!

Today I didn’t learnt much, I was assign to improve the productivity of the service department employees, especially the technicians. So I need to check and analyze all the technician daily activities reports. What I did was compiling the type of work done by the technicians and their working hours. I have to check their daily reports written in broken English and transferred it to Microsoft Excel. Then use the Excel to draw out the graph for comparison. I just did it for January, February and March. And that took me the whole day to complete it. Damn! I still need to come out a way to reduce the OT cost and increase productivity of the technicians. Save it for tomorrow work. LOL!

Yes! I got my t-shirt from SK. Though it’s shown there XL, but the size ain’t that big after all. Just like normal M size. I got 2 grey and a blue. Training here isn’t bad anyway; you got new and free t-shirt. Btw, the manager of the service department actually ordered for me a pair of safety shoe for the usage in the workshop. A pair of safety shoe is about 100+ - 200+. Luckily I have been sponsored. LOL!

They even buy me insurance a working insurance. Wow, that’s great. Got my training, even been given allowance, and now I am paid for insurance. Yeah!!!!

Today, at least 3 f my colleagues went to me and gave packets of tidbit for Japan. Our GM just came back from Japan and she bought some small souvenir for us. LOL!

I am damn tire now. I wanna to blog about fitness and fortune and clubbing, but……. I will try to post it by tomorrow morning.


No comments: