Friday, April 17, 2009

My Night Life!

Though i look innocent, blur, nerd, study boy........but the fact is i am wild. Especially during the night. LOL! not the wild you think la! haha...
Well, indeed, i am from a very well disciplined family full of rules and regulation. Have a very good family background. With caring and loving parents. Though my family is not really rich, but we live with dignity.

BUT.....the real Mervin isn't that innocent.LOL! call me poker face, or 2 headed snake or whatever you like. LOL! Maybe you think that! I remember what my housemate, Lixin told me.
"The way Tze Quan talk is very gentle"
" While Jason talk kinda rough"
" You(referring to me) depend to whom you talk to"
Guess, i don't have the stand. But isn't that normal. It's impossible to say all the F word in front of girls and all the soft stuff to guy. But sometime( or most of the time.lol) i did slipped my mouth. No wonder Hui Shi angry with me la. haha... sorry ya. You know, at Jusco, at the mid of February. haha... next time treat you. Pou shou lo.

Well, back to the story. I went to clubbing last Thursday, at Zouk, with my clubbing kaki, Ms Phua2. She was the only 1 that went clubbing together for 2 consecutive times. Maybe there will be 3rd or 4th times. I hope so. Haha... Well don't under estimate my ex-partner(for promp night). She actually went for clubbing more than me( but i only 4 times la. No money). Haha..plus, she one of the top Miss pagent, with international level. Wow!!!
The clubbing is what i mean by yumcha when my mum asked me.LOL! Opss! did i say that?She got spy checking my blog.LOL!

Overall, Zouk sucks. Damn it, i really don't like the atmosphere, the music. So boring. The liquor are damn expensive plus on 2 times mixer refill.Service very bad, a lot restriction,and not very class. So far, this is one of the worst place i been before. I was damn frustrated with the musics, it's damn boring. so dull, not really getting you exited. So cheap. I will never go there any more. That will the first and last time to be there.
My pretty ex-partner

At Chee Seong's house before going.

But, what make me enjoy was, i finally found my clubbing( clubbing member) lol! I was actually with Ms Phua2 coursemate. They really enjoy to the max. Haha... but if you ask me to recognize their look in the day light, sorry i guess, i won't able to trace them.LOL! It's really fun to have such sporting friend to dance around, enjoy dancing without any gap. That great. Gosh, i actually forgotten one of the chicks name. I just remember Marian, Wafer and ...... i forgotten d. Sorry k.
I gonna to memorised it, for the next session.LOL!
YO!

Redish Mervin

The Chicks!

2 comments:

said...

do u reli think that u won mention the F word in front of gal???
hoho i don think so.....

Mervin said...

To you different ma. You exceptional case. I treat you like heng tai.LOL! Only you.