Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Dark Side of Mervin

Revealing my bad habit!


People say that man come in a package of 4 lusts:

1) sek (Sex)
2) tou (Gamble)
3) zhao (Alcohol)
4) yin (smoke/drug)
(all translated from cantonese)

Well guess i got 3 out of 4. LOL!

YIN

Let me start from the bottom, yin which basically define on consumption of drug or intoxicant. Of course i don't take those stuff, but i took the alternative, cigarette.LOL! I am not a smoker, just took it whenever someone offer me. Thanks to my housemate, Jason who always persuade me to try. He will just offer me whenever we go out. Shit! Mervin smoked? Couldn't believe it? It's a fact, but he hardly smoke in public, coz he still wanna to maintain his good boy image. LOL!


ZHAO

This is the thing that never separate from Mervin. beer, liquor, wine.... He's the one who enjoy alcohol though his face turned red even he drink a little. LOL! But i never got drunk so far and i don't know what's drunk. LOL! I was conscious all the time i took them. I usually took in during New Year, clubbing, friend's house and even in the house alone. Damn i am really an alcoholic. But so far i never done something accidentally. You know, when people drunk, just like i the movies. I am kuai chai k. I won't go overboard.
That nice!

Beware, you might ended up....
.....waking up with stranger beside you!
TOU

This another thing Jason taught me. From tine to time he will ask me to accompany him to Genting. Do what? Gamble la. LOL! Normally Ionly played during Chinese New Year, but because of him, i got a bit addicted. But luckily i still able to control it. It has been 2 months since the last time we went to Genting. LOL! So far, i am still in luck, I won more than lose, but i know, the more you play, the more you will lose. So, i decide to minimise this bad habit.


SEK

This the only one i haven't experience before. LOL! I am good boy(still boy?LOL!) k. I can't really do it randomly. I am selective on this.(or maybe i am a chicken? No guts). But don't take me as innocent guy who know nothing k. Though i have no first hand experience, but...... LOL!
Touch of Lust!
ps: guess this post might disappoint people who have good impression on me. This is me, accept it.

No comments: