Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Intenship's Diary- Day 12

Today, went to SD head office at Jalan RL. Travel all the way from Puchong at 8am to Sri Petaling. It took me nearly an hour to reach there.About 8.45pm in Sri Petaling, search for parking. Found a parking lot. Been charged RM2 and parked my car far away from ltr without any shed. Straight away took lrt to Sultan Ismail.Reached the around 9.20am. Still got 40 minutes before 10am. Luckily the company just place some chairs at the lobby. Previously there was no chair at the lobby. Sat there and read the latest edition of Discovery magazine and ready up myself in whatever questions the Manager might ask.

Time shown 9.55am, i got up to 13th floor to meet up the Manager. Again, i had waited 15 minutes before been call up for the meeting. It was the first time for me too meet the manager. Normally i will only deal with her executives or assistant manager. From the moment i meet her till the moment i leave her room, she never smile at me. Worst still when she gave me negative feedback regarding the double degree programme. She said that she don't see any point for me study in Germany,she said that i might not coop up with my studies due to language problem. She pointed out a lot of thing, and i tried to explain it one by one. But it seem like she already set her mind, no matter how i explain to her, she seem like can't accept it. I don't whether i have explaining skill or she had a steel heart. Sigh.... At the end of the meeting, she told me that i have too wait till next month for the company decision.

After the meeting, i straight away went back to Puchong, and went to repair my car lamp.(i will blog the incident in the next blog)It cost me RM75 for the repair. Luckily i can claim it. LOL! Got myself back uncle's house. Cooked maggie mee for brunch.Took 30minutes nap at went to office by 2pm.

Continue with my 5s proposal. Doing some stupid measurement. Out of boredom, i went to another talk about defensive driving. The talk end at 6.05pm. Went back to pack my stuff and get ready to go back. Just before i go out from the office. JJ called. Damn. It's already 6 something, i had appointment with my gym's personal trainer today. JJ told me that he will be outstation tomorrow and Thursday. He just dump a lot of stuff shit for me to do. Keep asking me to do this and that and keep wasting my time. I was damn frustrated especially when i ask him something, he will just ask me to find myself or refer others people. The thing he dumped to me are all his work and irresponsibly ask me do his stuff then when complete, he will just show it to the boss saying that he done the job. WTF!!!
This is how i feel.LOL!

This morning, the manager and It asked me about my internship. I just speak frankly what i have been going true, indicating them that i am not happy with the internship. I don't know whether they will do something or not. I just speak out what i thought, what i experienced in SK.

Luckily i was not late for the appointment. The training session was suppose to be 30 minutes, but he only thought me about 30 minutes. Basically, he just taught me briefly how to use the machines in the gym. One once. There were so many machines. I can't remember them all. It seem like the training session not really useful especially when you need to pay RM144 for some simple training. After all, i have a little bit more conversation with Joshua, rather than keep quite for the whole session.(I barely talk a word during the 1st session.LOL) For me, he still a carefree trainer. Not really good in understanding his trainee condition.

I was suppose to ask Lip Hong out for dinner. Just as i took my handphone out of the locker, i saw a msg. It's from my Aunt. She said she cook today. Normally, she don't cook during the week day. I have no idea that she actually cook today.That's good, i can save up for dinner today. LOL!

No comments: